The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 29 November 2009

i want to own a camera which snap all those moments without hesitate........!

Its REALLY gonna be late if i shout here "HEY,I'M BACK FROM PULAU PANGKOR"

so its another family trip of mine....
I used to LOVE pulau pangkor and I even regard it as the best beach in Malaysia...
Well, to be FRANK, it's..........not as good as what i expected..
perhaps i did expect too much, this could be another reason though
I did not enjoy the beach....the sea.....the sun....the crowd....

Before the whole trip,
Throughout the whole trip,
After the whole trip

I feel nothing....I thought i should feel something like
"awhhhhh~ i wished i can stay in pangkor longer!!"
"argh!!! i dun wanna leave!! i dun wanna leaveeeee!!"
"T.T pangkor, i will miss you lotssss!"
"get me a UHU glue, i wanna stick on the beach!"

but end up....NONE OF THE ABOVE....
was it because i expected too much?i don't know..
At least thats all i feel ....

But i did find something fun along the trip...
  • The tourist van in Pangkor is in freakin PINK colour!!!
  • The sea is indeed SALTY,and the sand....is not as smooth as what i had back at paradise...
  • People in pangkor are poor
  • the beach is kinda......(not really willingly to say so but..) DIRTY
  • Take picture in an angle where the camera is like....few inches in front of you is real FUN!! It brings surprising effects!!!
  • and also, Use flash light more often...I just LOVE it!!!
  • (I swear i didn't edit any of these!!)
Ha! So i'm addicted to take pictures in this kind of angle recently...
Yes, i do know my big head just got inofficially BIGGER, but its okay....
at least i have the biggest head and that to me, is being UNIQUE!~

(oh gosh! i can't find my Financial Management Assignment paper!!! damn it!!)
and, urm, the image uploading through blogger is slow enough...
I will just wait with my finger crossed that we will discuss Management Accounting Assignment tomorrow.....*hopefully*

----that's all for now, additons will still be add on until the images are uploaded..---

Images being uploaded in both facebook and blogspot, they shall compete...
okay, MA assignment, WELCOME ME WITH YOUR scary FIGURES!

oh hey, credits to blogspot, the images which obviously are lesser, have been uploaded...



Lastly,

so, there lies an ugly truth behind everybody...probably more than one for certain cases....and I, am in those certain cases....since its ugly, yea, I might as well just cover it up than~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...