The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 28 November 2009

My problem-free philosophy


Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase  Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze  It means no worries for the rest of your days  It's our problem-free philosophy  Hakuna Matata!  Hakuna Matata?  Yeah. It's our motto!  What's a motto?  Nothing. What's a-motto with you?  Those two words will solve all your problems  That's right. Take Pumbaa here Why, when he was a young warthog...  When I was a young wart hog  Very nice  Thanks  He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal He could clear the savannah after every meal  I'm a sensitive soul though I seem thick-skinned And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind And oh, the shame  He was ashamed Thought of changin' my name What's in a name? And I got downhearted  How did ya feel? Everytime that I...  Hey! Pumbaa! Not in front of the kids! Oh. Sorry  Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze  It means no worries for the rest of your days  It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata! Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata! Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata! Hakuna Matata! Hakuna matata! Hakuna Matata! Hakuna--  It means no worries for the rest of your days  It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata! (Repeats)  I say "Hakuna"  I say "Matata" 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...