The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Indulgement in the LURVEs from Family

I am indulging in my tang yuan with 100% love from my family...
ewww....that sounds disgusting!
But its kinda true..
I've been repeating bout the CRUEL fact that i'm not going to have tang yuan this year and i couldn't get a year older then n bla bla bla to my parents..!
haha!
and to my surprise, they decided to send it to me!!!
across the sea under penang bridge,
over the mountain named mount erskine!

That's Just TOOOOOOOOo NICE of them!!



Well actually, they went to gurney for a movie and unintendedly,
shopped in the "ON SALE" Hang Ten shop..(my bro's fav)
so..i wouldn't say they did all this purposely
but if i didn't repeat again n again..
they might not even plan to come over!!
so...i love my papa mama~~ n okla..my brother as well....
I love my papa, although he nags like a 80-year-old old women.
I love my mama, although she always scolded me like hell....
I love my brother, although he always be the king.....


I ate tang yuan. I am 1 YEAR OLDER now!!!!!
say HI to the 20-year-old LeeKahInn~~~



ps. i came out early during FM test today.
because ms.Lim lied!!
she said the question for Investment game would be very significant...
BIG FAT LIAR her!!!
let me ask you...apa tu IOI???
apa tu PETRA???
hng!
i was cheated...T.T
but nvm....the whole DAC got cheated too....
(ha!! mankind feel better when they know they are not the ONE and ONLY!)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...