The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 21 December 2009

I DONT GIVE A FUCKIN DAMN


FINE....
so its true that whatever we're up to, u must put in ur stinky leg?!
you know what?

FINE! you gonna get whatever you want!!!

You don't even worth my pity! IF your life is bout messing around others life, ITS OKAY!!!! you will get what you deserve EVENTUALLY!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKYOUMARTHAFUCKINBULSHIT~!!!!!!!!!!!

i just repeated once again all the rude words i can recall when i got the news.!!!!!

NO. I shouldn't be shock AT ALL!!!!
you have been such a kind of MESSING AROUND....
you always interrupt my life in a bossy way!
what! you call this care?
HA!!!
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKIN LOSER WHO COULDN'T BEAR SEEING OTHERS ENJOYING THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A JEALOUSY FREAK!!!

loser!!! fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanna take the lead of the world, GO AHEAD!!!
mess your own world and leave mine alone!!!!!!

I'm fed up with you sticking around my life like a parasite!
yea!!! P.A.R.A.S.I.T.E!!!!!!!!!!

take it if you really want it!!!
i wont blame you for being such a LOSER who needs to GRAB others thing instead of getting it your own way!

or maybe grabbing is your own way?
WHATEVER!!!!!!!

in my quietly fantastic life, you will be hated!!!
Me, being a SILENT ROCKER, hate you as much as possible!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...