The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 29 January 2010

I just feel like posting something randomly here.
I've a nice catching-up talk with PeiYing Tang.
( i really wish you the best, may you be granted all those wishes)

i just miss her. I feel sorry that i can't show up at her place and bang her door to surprise her!!
I don't really like my high school, but,
i miss those times where the furthest distant between us were mostly the different floors we're in.

I miss having those time where i can sleep and give no damn on the teachers.
I miss having those moments where I can fail my papers and feeling OKAY.
I miss having those people who made my day.
I miss having those laughters which I'd LMAO.....

Those golden days of mine.

......................

CNY is approaching in a constant speed.
I've always been looking forward for my this pre-CNY holiday.
BUT, i'm pretty damn bored.

I wished i can go out and work.
I wished i can have something else to do everyday(for example, took up a drama)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...