The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 29 January 2010

Never look back.

If only lives is about keep on running and don’t look back.

I’ll hold your hands and never let go. Because I know you will bring me to the neverland you told me.

A place where time froze up thus making us free from reality, to enjoy the little magic between you and me.

I looked at you, nodded, and say, I DO. For once in my life, I’ve made the decision whole-heartedly. I don’t need your promises about the fantasy in future, all I ever wanted is to be in your arms, stay beneath your temperature, together.

To be realistic, I don’t believe in forever. But I’ve got endless moments with you. That warms me and hence, I learn to LOVE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...