The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 30 January 2010

should i watch 闪亮的日子 or 高兴?

I promised Suting i'd write out the story bout Ah Huat.
and yet, i haven even started the first alphabet.
don't blame me! i was watching the interview with 小小彬 yesterday.
I saw his interaction with his father(xiao bin bin), and i really think all those CRAPS about "xiao bin bin using xiao xiao bin as a source of easy money" are definitely BULLSHIT!!!
the MOST BULLSHIT out of ALL BULLSHIT.!!!

I believe that kids show their true colour anytime anywhere.
And when i see xiao xiao bin hugging his father, whispering to him, so and so,
i really think xiao bin bin make a good father.
a not perfect but love-his-own-kids father!

After seeing their father-and-son moves,
how i wish i can be a father that can go watch wrestling with my son and to interview the boyfriends of my daughter!!

whatever. I'm pretty tired now.
I need some sleep but my bed sheets are still hanging for dry..
DAMN!!!

FINE, i'll do PPS in this case.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I still feel like having Hokkien Mee!!!
URGH!!!


** TanAhChee, if you're reading this, please summarize how many "tah mee" you're owing me!!We gonna have some debtor-creditor kind of "tah mee" treat!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...