The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 31 January 2010

the moment we stopped fighting for each other, that's the time we lost our humanity

now only i finished 2012....
I KNOW I'M pretty damn SLOW, BUT WHO THE SHIT CARES!!!!

well, i guess i won't be the first to say this,
but it really does resemble "The Day After Tomorrow" A LOT!!

but still, how far can disaster movies differ after all?
its all about the-end-of-the-world simple because NO-ONE really show their concern.

So what if no-plastic-bags day are having GOOD response(as per what we were told)
i still see BUNCH n BUNCH of rubbish!
I wouldn't say 2012 mind-blown me or something,(as "Time Story" had set a good benchmark for my list of mind-blowing movie)
but thats a good movie, as good as every other movie.
Not outstanding enough for me.
maybe i'm blown off by time story too much that i didn't really "into" the movie
or maybe i thought i was just watching another version of "the day after tomorrow"

2 years from now, the world goes down.
oh hey! now that i know,
2012 will be the year i got my advance diploma,
get to go Sheffield Hallam University,
and my ACCA..

if the world is really going down,
i mean IF,
do the ACCA cert still work in the whole new world after the nature biggest makeover ever?
WOW! that sounds stupid to me......zzzz!!!

Next on list: Avatar.....!
again,
I KNOW I'M pretty damn SLOW, BUT WHO THE SHIT CARES!!!!


something to note for 30th January 2010:
i went Jusco with my mum at the night,
and after she try on her pieces, she sort of leave her pouch back at the fitting room.
we discovered it only when we were about to go queue up and pay,
AS USUAL, we couldn't get it back although we RUSHED our way back to the fitting room...
now my mum is busy doing her call-to-cancel thing on her credit card and sim card.
the funny thing is that, my mum came across "The Star" newspaper this morning,
the horoscope section is advising her not to go out at night, and hey,
she still asked me out, because she says everytime the horoscope says she's gonna strike a lottery,she never did......
and, ONCE IN THE BLUE MOON, the horoscope is correct!
she wouldn't have got her purse & handphone lost if she did stay at home..
but never mind, things happen because they were destined to.

status of the day:

"The Star" Horoscope advised my mum not to go out tonight. She ignored it and....NOW, she got her purse and mobile LOST...along with ic,credit card,cash,driving license,etc......urm, I should start reading mine from "The Star" tomorrow as well....P.S. to the thief, YOU WILL GO TO HELL!!! GodDamnYouBullShitMotherFucker!!!!!!!!! 凸


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...