The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 31 January 2010

The search is definitely not over!



this morning was kicked started with my favourite breakfast!(xiao long baooooooo~)

my mum and i planned to have our hair done before the breakfast,
but it seems like the "barber" has a tired-saturday-night, HE WAS LATE!!!
so we had our breakfast somewhere near the saloon and WAITED...
not long after we settled down and ordered,
the barber is there.....ISHHHH

WE, who supposed to be the first to reach, are now the 4th of the queue.
THAT'S NOT THE WORST YET.
we sat there and read a few mags and even fell asleep QUITE a number of times,
and finally, its my mum's turn.
STILL NOT MINE.......urgh!!!!!!!

A young mother than came in with her 2 lil devils...
a girl, a boy, BOTH EQUALLY EVIL!!!
the girl just wouldn't stop asking her mum " Where is daddy?" and she kept messing the bookshelf!
the boy too, trying to reorganize the totally un-organize mags....!
and somemore i saw that boy took a brush like stuff from dunno-where of the saloon and WIPED THE FLOOR WITH IT....what is this!!! so that shows the evil boy love cleanliness?!!! i mean, that brush-like thing could be a tool to the barber and the boy, HE IS SWEEPING THE FLOOR WITH THE BRUSH.....
and on top of all this,
the two evil couldn't stop making noise. FINE, kids make noise,
THAT IS FINE!!!!!!!

well, the barber actually tried to match my mum's time with me, for she is dying her hair and i'm only doing hair-cut. So, he asked if its okay for he will cut the 2 lil devil first. uh huh, as if he cares, what if i say NO! YOU MUST CUT MINE FIRST? he already invited that 2 devil to the seat la!!! ishh~ so, with me acting nice, i smiled and say, "OF COURSE"....

marthafuckin of course!!!!

i'm not mad because the barber allowed cut queue, i'm mad because the 2 lil bastard is so noisy that i couldn't even sleep!!! yea, now i wish the 2 devil don't get to go shopping mall as they were promised!!!!! HNG!!

so i got my hair-cut FINALLY, after waiting from 10.30am to 1pm
and the barber, while doing the final touch for my hair,
he suddenly say,
"look like a kid hor! i wonder how would it turn out if its on your mum"
WITH A BIG SMILE ON HIS FACE!!!!

i tried not to think so much while he was cutting earlier because he keep smiling and smiling....
ISHH, do i really look that "laugh-able" with my hair cut?
BUT I LOVE IT!!
I love having a dumb hair style.....

Some random moments in my life,
I just love the fact that i looked or sometimes, acted funny.
I'd laugh if somebody laugh at my certain act, like what JaneCorineJoanneKarynAnnVan have been doing. I never do feel anything but happy when they laughed at my stupid act.

maybe i'm really talented in being a clown.


just a journal of the day post.
nothing much to remember, JUST MY QUIETLY FANTASTIC LIFE...
Our Wonderful Life, cheers to that!!!



**

bought a new shoes 2day.It feel damn good when seeing others swiping his card for your stuff while you get to enjoy ice-cream right beside as if its nothing to do with you!! haha~

**
照片,还是要洗出来的最好看!!
**
I'm officially loving LOMO more and more everyday~!!!!!

----up next, my life during exams
its not funny
its not special
its not extraordinary
ITS FULL OF LAZINESS!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...