The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 1 February 2010

this is why i treasure my friends so mucchhhhhhhhh


so i posted the question "lets meet up" randomly before i OFFICIALLY tag everyone on facebook.
and to my surprise, not long after i posted the random status,
YANYING REPLIED!!!!

OMG!!
and i was so touched!!
i didn't say when,where,who,what and so son, SHE REPLIED!!
the "ok" is so touching...yanying, i'm gonna love you TRIPLE from now on!!!!

urm, for those reading these,
and if i haven seen you in ages,
LETS MEET UP!!!!

i miss all my friends!

and lastly,
I LOVE LIMYANYING BECAUSE OF HER ON-THE-SPOT REPLY!!!!

-this is LimYanYing-

-we always grab on the same thing-

-and we always end up fighting for it(in this case, the bread)-

-but never mind, we will always end up FRIENDS FOREVER-

-byebye-
*see y'all after sun rise!!!*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...