The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 11 January 2010

never ever quit learning anything

for my class is inclusive of quite a number of no-brainers, approximately half of my whole tiny class, they always skip classes.
and whenever our tutors ask about it, sometimes some people might say stuffs like "on the way", "don't know" or something of the same means--->we don't bother to know, so shouldn't you, tutor.

But if the question was left unanswered and i got fed up with the tutors asking AGAIN n AGAIN,
i will answer it, and with the probability of 9 out of 10, i will say

"somewhere over the rainbow"

to be honest, the first time i ever said it this way was only a sudden thought and just spill out in that kinda way. but after that, i grew to like it. ha!

somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blueee.....

i was reading one of my ex-house-mate's blog just now, she seem to be missing her times back at Tarc Penang. well, if it was me a few sem ago, i might have been pretty jealousy-felt towards her life, which seems to be fantastic.

but now, yea, i'm glad i met JaneCorineJoanneKarynAnnVan...
We're the very usual and ordinary ones in college.
those who don't go round and having cheers or whispers behind us.
those who don't make the main characters of any gossips.

we are all college students who love TARC penang, but not some of the students.
we love our lecturers because they are mostly with certain working experience.
we love our syllabus because no matter how many jokes we've made during class, we can still cope in.
we love our college because its high up on mount.erskine where kahinn's tree is situated.
(yea, i got my own-named-tree,i will post up the photo one day.)

i used to feel terrible about my college. but since i met them, i got it clear that i don't hate TARC, but i hate the infinity lala in it.

now, i go to class everyday and i really laughed a lot.
Karyn is always there to boost off all the laughters.ha!
although they like to make fun out of my Hokkien
although they like to laugh at my certain acts and comment that i make a good clown

this is the first time after TPY and 613 that i feel the so-called "friendship"thing.
Things were so easy when everyone is around.
and i do like the fact of discussing our assignments but always end up strayed from the original intention. end up in gossips or jokes or......another laughter..! haha

I used to feel tired and reluctant to go to college, but everything is never the better now.
Thanks to Jane and Corine to let me join them which pulled me outta the hell-like life.
Thanks to Karyn and Joanne which made our group a fixed one instead of going around begging for group members to meet the number of member required.

i once thought that my way to graduation is so loong that it will never reach, but it is now 1 more semester away. One day in the future, i might feel miserable about the up-coming advance dip graduation. But everything will be alright, for i learned that to only way to live on well and happy is to keep myself humble and never ever quit learning anything.

*I went out with ZhilinKokhongYeeshiuanChialingShenyeenSimyiYiyun yesterday upon the name of 613. we laughed a lot, even with all those spams on yeeshiuan walls, i still feel good. i think so does Zhilin Tang. and we commented that a lot of people dropped blogging these days....hmm, i'm glad i still persisted. I have never feel so proud of myself before. TanCheahChee n TanEeKwan are wondering where i get all those ideas to blog literally everyday, well, urm, i don't know................I always have a words or two for my everyday or everything, and NO! i'm not trying to be bossy or whatsoever, i just want myself to learn to REMEMBER what i've been through. *

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...