The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Its gonna be another day, with the sunshine~!!!



Today is the last day of my ridiculous study leave.
(TanCheahChee, from today onwards, you don't have to worry bout me, i won't brg my laptop to hostel, no more net-surfing. I shall concentrate on my exams...bt i do have tv in hostel...)

i'm gonna have audit exam tomorrow, but the thing is that i've got totally NO FEEL at all. To be honest, i've been very very nervous during tests.

reviewing my whole study leave, one word does it all----S.L.A.C.K

well, even my dear cousin worries more than be about my exams.
she keep asking me to study whenever she sees me hanging around on the net.
but its not that bad after all, i did spent one day to meet my lovely friends upon the name of 613.
there're few faces that i haven seen in ages, and also some faces that i've been seeing all the while.
But i'm still glad to have all of us getting on well.
we still joke, we still talk bout bullshits, we still gossips bout dirty secrets.
On top of all this, we didn't feel awkward at all....^.^

i was thinking when would be the next time we meet up,
maybe CNY? but i think i won't be around.
anyway, life keeps going on~






so, back to the exams,
i flipped through my MA's books and.......that's it.
i read through my Audit's chapters and....that's it.
I studied through a few lines of FAP and...that's it.
i spent my study leave doing all of the above.

here's my routine everyday:
12noon-wake up,brunch,laptop
2.30pm-NTV7(还珠格格), laptop(pps, fb, blog, rubbish~)
7smtg pm- dinner, laptop
11pm-study for a while
12 something am-ASTRO or laptop (either one) and some exercises
3something am-bath,sleep

that ends my day.

yea, i exercise in the middle of the night.because its cool that way.
i always sleep late, in fact, i love to sleep late, its my style of rock n roll.
although this style gets me into nothing but shits like being scolded again n again...
but i couldn't RESIST!! I can walk around the house and have nothing to do,
but when it comes to night, everything starts to run into list and,
I NEED TO STAY UP pretty LATE......

i couldn't finish my 光阴的故事 before exam, which i'm kinda sad for this.
I can only see 孙一美许毅源陶复邦汪茜茜冯拍雄汪娟娟朱虹朱磊孙再美孙家柱孙妈孙爸阿公陶爸陶妈孙奶汪奶张妈妮妮保罗汪军豪汪盈盈张瑞瑞毛毛朱夫人 on the 25th.....which is 12 days from today...!

Frankly, 12days isn't that long, non?
i've got SIX damnit papers to be done in 12days, means one every two days approximately.
i feel terrible when i see the distance between 13 and 25 0n the calendar,
but when i tell myself its only 2 weekend, that makes me feel better,
even the 12days make me feel like.....okay.

and i was shocked for myself handling the exams like...nothing.
I can pps the whole day without guilt! or probably my guilts will arrive after i'm finished by the papers.
FINGERS are definitely CROSSED

i'm so not in mood. Everytime i went doing shopping with my mum, she keep nagging me to prepare myself for cny, meaning, get my hair done, get a RED outfit for CNY and a new pair of shoes...
urgh! talking bout shoes, my snake-y left the left side, and i have got ZERO clue on what happened to the other!!! ishhh~!!!!! i think quite a big possibility that me being the one to be blamed on this issue, so there's nothing else i can say, eh yeh~!

before i me self-declared study leave, Jane mentioned something,
"Have you ever tried listening to CNY songs while studying?"
Jane, I do. and that sucks a zillion times!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

here this post shall end, and its only a semester exams,
which is NO BIG DEAL at all!!
and i need to stop thinking it as the end of the day.!!!

Bye sunshine, see you on the 25th after 12noon.
Do greet me nicely, i hate rainy days, so please don't rain on the 25th!
BYE BYE, facebook
BYE BYE, twit twitsssssss
BYE BYE Quietyly Fantastic.

* how i wish i'm saying goodbye because i'm off to a trip or something....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...