The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 25 January 2010

adult crap * did you see a bit of you in me?






so THIS IS IT!!!
its 25th of January.
My exams set me free officially approximately at 11.10am this morning.
I leave the hall earlier basically because of me being overexcited for the upcoming H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant wait that i sms ZhilinTang n PeiYing Tang as soon as i touch my handphone after the exam!!(now that i realize, both my adored-friends have the surname of "tang",how cool is that?!!)

me and my shopaholic roommy went right away to Queensbay mall so as to wanton our finally-exam-free-day!!!!!!! I was so excited,(and still am ^^) I couldn't stop smiling along my way! Everything that enters my sight are cute enough! Even the billboard with only a few stupid acting idiot is CUTE??

everything feels so right! the sun is of warm temperature which i feel like being hug tightly by the sun instead of being "sun-burn". I feel like running to the sea and shout like a dumb!! i feel like burying my bare foots into sandy beaches and let the sun and the sea waves whisper their stories to me and to set free my emotions to go with the wind up to the cloud and rest.

Holidaying. I am now holidaying.
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!
We at the H.O.T.E.L M.O.T.E.L holidaying~~!!!!!!!

i'm having 疯狂世界 on my player now.
那么多莫名的泪水~~~~~
I always love mayday.
Even i don't play their songs all the time.
Their songs make me emotional,i might smile and smile and the next song can make me cry as if i can't have cheese anymore.....NO CHEESE NO LIFE!

there's a lot of story to be told in this period of 12 days.
I've been through a few and had discover another inner self of mine.
Stories go in any way, there is no such thing as format in life.
There are always unpredictable events preparing to have your mouth open like a crocodile.
I hate a lot of things around me and i always let them drag my thoughts.
Just now tangzhilin suddenly ask me if i feel like a grown-up....
nope, I answered. I might look like experienced because i've been through that particular thing.
and i definitely don't know how much do i need to go through so as to be declared as a grown-up.
Once, I wished i could grow at a zillion faster.
But now, I learnt the phrase "Let it be"
I learnt that if life were to be the sea, the one who drifts would be the one who enjoys.
I don't like over-pushing myself. BUT, of course, i have expectations in me. Expectations like i wished i'd lead a quietly fantastic life forever and ever.
these expectations to me are okay, its not like i will swear to death that i ultimately EXPECT myself to marry Prince William.What if i fail, for i have a 50% of failing i know.

ji khor in time story once said, Life is actually a multiple question.
Yea. This saying affected me lots. I am now a lighter-minded person.
No more tied-up issues, no more unsolvable problems.
When you change something inside you, the world changes as well.
the moment i adjust my sight on life, the world enlarges.

I shall learn how to hover around.
I am 100% with the rule of not being too harsh to yourself.
I love to have myself spoil by me......just love it.
Who doesn't eh?

I have hard times, in fact, i have a lot of it every semester, depending on the subjects.
but so what, when i'm so fuck up, i will keep repeating to myself,
its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending its ending

When things will end eventually, we fear less.
Why SAW123456(7) is horrible? because the person never know the end of it.
i'm listening 五月天-拥抱. I couldn't understand the lyrics at the first time i heard it.
But somewhere here and there, i started to learn to interpret it.
Everyone is different as a whole. No 2 person is the same in the world.
which is why i love the miracles that can happen in the relations between people.
I do think that the person who wrote the lyrics might have a story behind those words,
a story that is untold and the listeners will never know.
BUT the listeners will create their own story relating the song.
This could be the communication between musics huh?

I love words. I love to see the sparkles between different collusion of words.
I read novels, I keep lyrics, and i write blog entries.
I never know i can have a hobby of reading novel until i met 9blades.
I never know i can be so emotionally active until i met mayday and crowd lu.
I never know i've got so many thoughts until started blogging.

After this long passage, (actually, it shouldn't end here, but i'm too tired.)
i still don't know what's the point of me writing all these craps.

somehow, i just wanna thank god for everything HE granted(including the stubborn body-fats!!) I am who I am. Lady Gaga inspired me that if i were to live under the world, i will suffer. But if i were to live above the world and under myself, I will LIVE a life.

Life is constantly inspiring me.
Thank God for making me ugly so as to decrease my risk on rape cases.
Thank God for making me not-big-named so as to reduce the risk of kidnap cases.
Thank God for making me look dumb so as to reduce the risk of others hating me.
Thank God for making me poor so as to reduce the risk of being robbed.

Embrace life so that your life will hug you back tight.
Love yourself. Hurt yourself NO. its silly.
One day in the future, you will meet the best in you.
You will cry because you feel like "ohgawd! FINALLY"

I'm still waiting......




王若琳--adult crap
i gotta say, life isn't how i expected.
but in a way, i guess that's nice.
o, not really.
and you'd think that i'd cry myself to sleep.
and maybe you're right, but what can i do

all these pills, bookkeeping, pleasant things like so
so many things, ah, how i want them,
but money comes and goes.
and you'd think that i'd cry myself to sleep.
and maybe you're right, but what can i do?

what am i upposed to do with this mess called life?
and people say,
'you'll figure it out somewhere along the way.'

still every night i'd cry myself to sleep.
do you see a bit of you in me?
and you'd think that i'd cry myself to sleep.
do you see a bit of you in me?
.................................
.........................
..................


"我如果对自己妥协,如果对自己说谎,即使别人原谅,我也不能原谅" --Mayday

last but not least, Happy Holiday folks!!!!!

We gonna tear off the town!!!
We gonna crash into ChinaTown!!!
We gonna rock the city upside down!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...