The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 14 February 2010

as we hold on, we remember


i'm chatting with Lee Cher Siong...and he reminded me that....

I was at wong yee shiuan's hostel along with him and wooi xin yi...
we even had a valentine cake for Xinyi who were aparted with her beloved boyfie~!
which non of us actually ate it...where did it end up then? with xinyi maybe??
(the cake)


Ang kok hong left the next day....for Australia to start his plan on kidnapping aussie girlss.

we all planned and sent him off..i'm the KL batch..
i took LRT myself all the way to yee shiuan's hostel..!
than CherSIong n YeeShiuan picked me up and we got xinyi the cake and some ice for ourselves~

when i reached yeeshiuan's hostel, xinyi was watching a drama...i think is 珠光宝气?dunno la..
and i was god damn amazed by the balcony of yeeshiuan's hostel!!

OH!
and later than yee shiuan brought us to a so-called NICE restaurant!
BULLSHIT!
its god damn expensive because its valentine's day!
and...ITS TMD EXPENSIVE!
we boomed! wong yee shiuan as much as possible but we still ate there.
i forgot the taste and the name but I REMEMBER ITS EXPENSIVE...haha

than we went to Internet Cafe..
where cher siong introduced me the "SAW V"...where i started to be intoxicated by the series..haha
i still remember that was a fine IC...not as scary as i imagined at least...
YeeShiuan was busy calling MAS to confirm kokhong's flight stuffs...(act adult I'd say if you ask me) haha....nola...

Me, XInYi, CherSiong..we were all bored, and we went to the hawker spot outside the IC..
we had char kuay teow and some random food...
waiting for yeeshiuan busy up (to his hostel) and down (to IC) to settle the problem on whether kokhong can come out to meet us at the airport..

We cannot go back to yeeshiuan's hostel..
because his housemate is making surprise to his girlfriend...
i remember its a love-shape arranged by a lot of smarties....(i'm thinking diabetes seriously)

we chit chatted at the hawker spot...
so freely...
so easy..


its been a god damn year! did it not?
this year, i make friends in college.
this year, i learned to be girl.
this year, i met Lu Guang Zhong.
this year, i changed my blog from wretch to this quietly fantastic.
this year, i skipped less classes.

and a lot lot more.....

ITS REALLY BEEN A YEAR!
i definitely dunno why am i so excited...
i was so sleepy just now because of all those alcohols..
and now...
i think i might suffer insomnia....LOL



******

this whole post start with the question from lee cher siong,
asking whether i remember where am i last year today...
i'm with my friends..
my beloved friends for a warm purpose...
i love my friend!...a lot!


几抠说过,跟老朋友在一起的时候,就是最初的自己。
所以新朋友比不上老朋友,老朋友啊老朋友~

*******


a few lines from "We Are Golden" by mika:

Now I’m sitting alone
I’m finally looking around
Left here on my own
I’m gonna hurt myself
Maybe losing my mind
I’m still wondering why
Had to let the world let it bleed me dry

We are not what you think we are
We are not what you think we are
We are not what you think we are
We are golden, we are golden

Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who gives a damn about the family you come from?
No giving up when you’re young and you want some

Running around again
(Running around again)
Running from running

wish for the year, for the life:
TO ROCK Quietly Fantastic.....
To Live a LIFE with no Regrets....

god bless me.
god bless you.
god bless us.

*finger-crossed*

=)
nitez.
sleep tight.
sweet dreams.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...