The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 13 February 2010

dizzy....tipsy....dizzy....tipsy....dizzy....tipsy....dizzy....tipsy....dizzy....tipsy....




i finished my reunion dinner!!
and i had a couple of drinks..
i had Heineken n Martell(if not mistaken) at the same time..
i'm feeling a bit of tipsy dizzy whatsoever!

i was having Heineken and my grandma URGED me to drink the Martell.
Its nice according to her..
so i did.
and i think i'm not at a good position to comment if its "nice" but i like alcohol..i'm feeling really dizzy now.i feel like i'm gonna fall asleep anytime anywhere...

somemore....i have 3 sinful blanket which constantly seducing me....!!

but its really a pity that we didn't had a toast..
i love toast! toast make me feel....joyful?
ha!

OH! i'm going to my last stop before CNY TOMORROW!
is this not exciting or what?!!!!

PONTIAN, I'M COMING TO TEAR YOU OFF!!!!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!!!!!!!

dizzy dizzy dizzy..

oh! n i watched "881" on astro today..
its good.
can't believe i actually shed tears for a sad comedy! haha!

again,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
THIS IS THE SEASON WE GONNA ROCK IT ALL ON!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...