The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 17 February 2010

BE bored BE rot BE lazy

I'm really bored.t
My CNY is always bored.
I can't find the remote control for TV, and i really wanna tune in and out everytime, so, i can't watch tv....
I thought I'd spend my whole day searching for a new blog skin.
BUT...I'm getting fed up for a new skin means a lot of makeoversssssss!

SERIOUSLY....is it true tht my blog skin is ...CONFUSING?
my cousin said YES.

nothing nothing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING i feel like doing now.
not even sleeping.
I dunno what i want.
everytime i'm in this kind of dilemma, i'd go have a bath.
I'm rotting, because i'm bored. I'm bored, because i'm lazy

and ^!# (613) should be meeting up now.
haha. I'm FREE! I can GO!!!
but only if they wanna meet up at JOHOR.

i really hate it when there's lot of pending things to be done on my list.
I have to buy a bday present for my bro.
I'm getting my results next tuesday.
I will be back to Penang next Wednesday.
I have to pack my things for new hostel...(no more rubbish keeping)
and others are totally secret.

and i wanna skipalong...
i'm always lazy to sort things out.
I'm nothing but a lazy bum.....damnit

I've been very close with my blanket this few days.
I KissSmellRollSweatLoveSleep my blanket almost 24 hours a day.

OMG~!
i'm seriously broke and i need ideas to buy a cheap YET good present.
IDEA! PLEASE COME TO ME I BEG!

ok fine.i'd load pps

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...