The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 18 February 2010

I'm tagging along my cousins and their friends tomorrow...
GOD BLESS

part of them were like in an awkward situation of like...bf,gf, ex-bf,ex-gf...watsoever!
i'm gonna be with them tomorrow.for my biao jie will be with her bf tomorrow, i will be left alone with biao di and his friends.
LOL

all this is so happening because i'm URGENTLY need to buy my brother a present...damnit

i really hate to be in awkward situation~~~~
F

I can't imagine the scene tomorrow, but i can really spell the word
A.W.K.W.A.R.D

OMG!!!
i don't know their names.
i am not friendly, NOT AT ALL.
i can't chat to people whom i don't know.

I'M PUTTING MYSELF IN SHITS

so what's the plan?
shut up and be a mute?
or to give no damn and walk my way~?

damni fuckit shitit

WISH ME LUCK!!
ALL THE BEST OF BEST BEST BEST

FINGER CROSSED

*battery dying, got to go!
god bless me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...