The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 26 February 2010

长路奉献给远方


I'm at penang. trying hard to hold up everything for the end of my self-declared holiday.
i'm currently watching Autumn Concerto.
Not as interesting as Time Story so far..
but i'm surprised to see xiao yi mei in autumn.
it feels like seeing a long lost friend.

long lost friend...hmmm

i just said byebye to my BiaoJie.
and suddenly i got emo...*shit*
probably because of the school reopen i guess.
well, its the inborn of every students, non?

so today the stpm released.
I suddenly re-called back those times after spm.
i was so lost....lost in life, lost in future, lost in myself.
i was so frail that i can be torn apart easily.
those were me......
it feels really suckss when you see nothing to the end of your road.
thanks, mayday.
thanks for holding me back for every moment i feel like running away.

sometimes in life, we need a run-away.
Its hard to stay strong FOREVER.
we need to leave, fresh air.
i love reading my pass posts.
i see a lot of me inside.
I see how myself grow.
and, how i tried so hard last time to treat the future me better.

I hated and thus quit study during SPM.
so i had a TERRIBLE result.
and luckily, i was accepted into TARC accounting.
maybe i was aware that this could the last option for me,
so i started working my ass off!
i studied, and i still skip classes, but now,
i learned that smart study is about studying in a way you are most comfortable with.

also, i learned to live Quietly Fantastic.
i've been through a lot of changes.
and i think i'm still changing.

Life is like a river heading don't know where.
I am flowing along with it and keep changing.

i don't where and how and what i'd end up in the future.
and i do think that,
to rate life, we don't rate by your salary,property and everything
we counted in every smile we've had throughout the whole life.

i've spend my first 18years of this Wonderful Life on envying others life and trying to figure why some people are just rich and lucky but not me?

and now, i wanna spend the rest of my life WISELY!
no more envy, jealous or anything.
I wan my life fantastic. Quietly Fantastic.

before sleep, I close my eyes and made a wish.
I wish i'd lead a Quietly Fantastic life, and so do all my people.

and my latest favourite song?
here you go:
歡喜就好
作詞:吳嘉祥 作曲:吳嘉祥

人生海海 甘需要攏瞭解 有時仔清醒 有時青菜
有人講好 一定有人講歹 若麥想嚇多 咱生活卡自在

歸工嫌車無夠叭 嫌厝無夠大 嫌菜煮了無好吃 嫌某尚歹看
駛到好車驚人偷 大厝歹拼掃 吃甲尚好驚血壓高 美某會兌人走

人生短短 好親像塊七逃 有時仔煩惱 有時輕可
問我到底 腹內有啥法寶 其實無撇步 歡喜就好



人生海海,也许真的不需要什么都了解。
摇滚,就够了。
我能想到最浪漫的事,就和所有我爱的人们,一起慢慢的变老
老到哪里都去不了,老到什么前尘往事都记不了
然后我们一起花一整天的时间,用零零碎碎的回忆片断下酒
也许是在某人的孩子的婚宴,也许是在某人的葬礼
也许,这都是我的一厢情愿而已。
但如果不说出来,我就无法获得往前进的温暖动力,
那可是比1000000000瓶鸡精还要强的超级内力啊!


* I dreamed of having a short nap here on this beach *
像一元,我们都在找那一片金光闪闪的沙滩
梦里的我们总是那么肆无忌惮的在那片沙滩上奔驰
但梦醒后,夜还是长夜
而这个长夜,我一个人


我拿什么奉献给你?
我拿什么奉献给你
我不停的问
我不停的找
不停的想

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...