The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 24 February 2010

今天我要挥别笨珍,重新回到李佳恩


I'll be leaving on a plane tonight.
kiss me, and smile for me.
and tell me, that, you'd wait for me.

my holiday is coming to an end.
like every wise, i'm so reluctant to kiss my holidayss goodbye.

I'm all the time lazy for holding up my life, my world.
and now that i recall, i kept on laughing throughout the CNY.
and thats good.

i think i really had enough or even TOO MUCH rest this time.
**I had a lot of AWESOME food by kakak.. and she even made me spaghetti today~! slurrrppppp~

THE END OF PONTIAN..
oh, and my cousin had a new name, lol, Tan Holiday.
and San Fris Tan too~

I LOVE BEING EASY AND SLACK!!
well, who doesn't???



(some of the CNY cookies)
( SanFris Tan Sun Fun and me, errr, Lee Tua Pui)
“你回来了!”
they started watching 光阴的故事!
because of ME!
how cool is that!!!!!!!!


Tan Holiday. My forced-to-be BFF! LOL (we both agree!)
she is my all time tour guide and chat partner.
We can chat a lot, for like 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Tan Holiday.
hahahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahah


So that's all I had, throughout the skip-class-holiday.
I'd miss them
but now i have to buck up for my own life, own world
I've got a world to hold on upon.

Vacation is good, because we sort of like sneaking away from our ordinary dull life,
but going back is even more good,
because I'm now well-prepared,
for the upcoming battle


LETS DO THIS!!!

GONNA ROCK LIKE ALWAYS!

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...