The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 27 March 2010

Attitude


New layout. BIG title..
New music. Same attitude.

Suddenly I wanna say my dad is old.
And I hate myself when I'm being rude to him,
but i just can't help it.

I get frustrated when he ask me repeated questions.
ya, I know, I sucks to the max being a daughter.

Like the wind, the year goes by....
When I finally see the track of time, I'm already here.
middle of 20-going-but-dun-wanna-be.

I dont wanna start working.
I wished I can study every course...
So when I eventually graduate, I'll be 55 and I need not work anymore..

I hate it when I smile and say, "well, that's life"..
that seem pretty cool, but in fact, its an expression of willy-nilly.

If my previous me were to be here, seeing me now,
she might be a bit surprised.
For I'm getting along well with my mum and my brother now.
For I no longer am the lack-of-confidence like her.
For I'm having much better academic achievements than her.

She might even feel jealous, or PROUD?

I'm not trying to say actually I'm jealous of her.
I'm okay with me now.
I mean like, a hardworking student, a girl who chats with her mum and sometimes brother, a blogger that never hesitate to blog, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, a girl with lots and lots of dream.
I think I fulfilled quite a number of expectations of the pass me.

I'm glad, and a bit relieve.

I have good ever friends now. Just a few of them, but as long as they're there whenever I need or not need them.

My life aint that bad after all.
If I were to compare myself to what Blair Waldorf or Serena Van der Woodsen,
definitely I'll feel like a dump-able rubbish.
But with Haiti's news all over, I'm very lucky indeed.
I must have done a lot of good things previous life,
for I'm the one who help instead of being helped in this life.

Appreciate it. a lot.

They say when you start appreciating, you will find yourself pretty rich, mentally.

I guess so. That aint bad. So I shall continue being so.

Once I read an article, there waas a quote which affected me deeply,
it sounds this way:
"Its good to be a girl like her, to have family to love, to have a guy to admire secretly, to have bunch of friends to hang out, to have dreams to go after, to have aims to achieve, to have things to love."

I wished I can be that girl.

A very ordinary, yet happy person. =)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...