The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 19 March 2010

If only i'm rich enough to get what i want, but hey, this never ever happen to anyone! so, NO ONE ever get rich enuf

urm.
okay.
I posted twit this sentence which i found it pretty cute..lol
will explain it as soon as possible..!hmm!

There's a HUGE lifeless unknown creature in my kitchen!! and its "internal organs" are packed in a plastic bag right beside it..

omg omg! the unknown creature hurt his leg!!! i left some organs of him unattended..! how ar? he is too fat to be stuff in d worrr

these 2 sentences are true scene at my house just now.
LOL...

alright, some note of the day..:
  • MYOB went on well. Sales invoices didn't trouble me much though.
  • laksa is actually nice...! =)
  • next time i'd remember to ask for less ice if i'm ordering the tong shui
  • tomorrow MIGHT not be able to be as easy as today.because prince and princess are coming here. (I LIKE KIDS somehow, BUT definitely not kids like that!)
  • and my aunty is gonna give my mum a hard time, I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING..(not like killing my aunty la....maybe....just talk to my mum and make sure she is in good mood throughout)
  • OH! how could i ever forget?! my watermelon!!!!!!
  • suddenly realized i have 1161 twits so far...hmm, i really have a lot to say about my life huh?!
  • 林宥嘉sings VERY VERY well. 杨综纬(damn, i dun even know how to write his name) is very sissy indeed. He is like....gay gay dei..! and 许仁杰 is cute in his own way..!OHHHH! 魏如昀,I likey!
  • I wish i can have a dslr. you know, maybe one day, a rich person might find me rather talented or maybe he/she just happen to have TOO MUCH money, he/she will buy me one!(ya great! where to find such a rich fool!)
  • maybe lomo is too expensive. I've been lessening the "desire" towards it..i can see it going down down down down down on my wish list...well..i'm a very-not-determined person
  • my phone is being very in-corporative recently! It dies everyday. I don't even know when to charge it! it shows full tonight, and the next day noon, poom! end of it! this is ridiculous! i'm definitely gonna change it...(the battery i mean)

a lot of things happen in every hour of mine..
and for the past 48, these are all i feel like telling.
I still keep secrets, about those that will be too IMPOSSIBLE to tell...!

see, when i'm bout to end everything and go to sleep,
twitter update will start.
and every celebrities i follow will start telling their schedule of the day or whatsoever..
and tomorrow when i on, everyone will start telling how was their day, and "XOXO" "good night" or something...
!!!!!!!

I'm the only who bye to myself, and hi to myself..
that's it..NEVER TRY TO FIT INTO ANY POSITION WHICH IS NOT YOURS.
not yours means not yours, don't ever try to change the fact!

Twit of the day:
女人何苦为难女人呢?鹬蚌相争的后果,只有渔翁会得利!侮辱别人的啊,通常都是希望别人和自己一样下贱,到头来,还是害怕孤独啊!这个心态,要不得!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...