The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Everyday is Mayday

I'm doing my MYOB here, in starbuckyy!
This lil mermaid place is killing..
I didn't got frustrated even I don't damn know what's the assignment is about..

MYOB...hmm
full name: Mind Your Own Business.
For REAL!
Thats the name!
I swear to god!


*I really DISLIKE this subject as a whole*

am having this camera stuck on my hand..
I act like a tourist even in my own place...
lol
and to make my tourist status seem real,
i spoke some japanese-korean-like language...
besically, its just some random words i thought to be a "language"

My phone is giving me a lot of hard time...
its getting more and more stubborn..
NOW,
my phone is merely for calls and sms purposes..
all other functions are giving a strike..
DAMN

what day is today?
OH!
WEDNESDAY...
the very beginning of W T F...

might be home early tomorrow..
Praying REALLY hard for MYOB wont trouble me tomorrow..
YOU KNOW!
even a purchase order can tear me off...
NOT TO MENTION,
3 freakin Sales Invoice..

and something i wish to confess:
LeeKahInn may be good at nothing,
BUT there's one thing that no-one can EVER defeat her,
which is having "back-ups"

I have SIX back ups for each stage of my MYOB assignment...

well....bulking back-ups is also a style of ROCK N ROLL~!!!!!

*MAYDAY MAYDAY*
who's going??
PLEASE LET ME JOIN!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...