The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 16 March 2010

I'm a Malaysian, I think?

Well..I sucks to the max in doing bibligraphy...
I wonder how did i pass Bahasa Malaysia last time..
I even have to google and double check the dictionary for "bibliography" in malay...
DAMN

I can't speak malay as well as a malaysian..or, as well as my brother...
Thats why i hate talking to malay.
The only 2 language i'm good at and know is Chinese and English.
Any people come to me with language other than these 2, SORRY.
You and me are going to be in trouble.
have you ever seen a chicken talking to a duck?
owh, that's what we'll end up most probably!

I love speaking chinese, english, even hokkien, teochew, cantonese.
BUT MALAY?!
hell no!!!

I'm loser. aint I?
I know...i know pretty damn well.
And i don't even plan to deny...
SIGHSSS....!!!

i hate it when i have to scratch my head for a f***** word in Malay..

that's me, hate whatever i'm not good at...!
owh!I happen to hate dumbass too! that means i'm not good at being a dumbass?
WHAT AN INTERPRETATION I SEE!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...