The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 13 March 2010

My Collage passed in 2 blinks of eyes! lol


I feel like blogging.
I fell asleep while watching tv just now.
But when i woke up, i thought it should be dinner time..
HOWEVER, its only freakin 6pm.

I didn't dream of a thing. But I wish i did.
Life has been kind to me lately. and I appreciate that.
I had a good team-mate for MYOB.
I had good group members for Tamadun Islam.
The lecturer even gave 22 tips for a 25 question paper.

Now that I realized, its already the end.
The end of my diploma. Pretty sad.
I remembered how I used to be during the beginning of the course.
I had trouble making friends.I had wrong people as my friends.
That screwed the beginning of my lovely college life.

I spent 1 1/2 semester struggling in the problem.
and when i say struggling, i mean like REALLY struggling.
I still recall how mad i was because of them.

but Life found me the exits.
I met this 2 very nice girl, which I never thought could be friends of mine.
Jane and Corine.

First, they "rescued" me by allowing me to join in their assignment group.
From that point onwards, I'm no more stuck with those rubbish.
I have normal collage life like others did, rushing assignments, gossiping, attending classes.
It may be dull-seeing, or not as interesting as what i dreamed of,
but i'm okay.
They're like friends to me. I feel easy when we're discussing for assignments.

Then, there comes the final semester of my diploma Year 1.
How fast!
(Time passed DAMN slowly when i was with rubbish-people)

That sem, I met 2 more new friends, Joanne and Karyn.
The 5 of us made a good number for assignment groups.
Both Joanne and Karyn are like, TOP of the class.
They do well in exams......which I presumed that there will definitely be gap between us.
(you know, the "good student" and"bad student" type of gap)

But we turned out well!
We became more than just an assignment group.
We became FRIENDS.
I really appreciate to have friends in my collage, because I really have less friends.
My sum of friends may not even reach 50.
When people are having thousand of friends in facebook, i'm having like.....a few hundreds...
but never mind, because I know my friends cared about me.
A friend that really care is enough.

So we 5 get along pretty well. Assignment are always done on or even BEFORE time.
But we never really rush or anything.
We just had everything well planned.
We joke like every day, and we kept laughing.

Laughing all way through my life is also a style of rock n rollllll!

As we joke, smile, play, live, we reached year 2 sem1.
The sem where I met my Ms.Lye.
I've always no-fate with the elders.
None of my teachers ever remembered me since i was kindergarten.
I was kinda shock that semester, because TWO lecturer remembered my name.
And that was not at the end of the sem, it was like the very beginning.
KimKim and Ms.Lye.
Kimkim was like, she tried to remember everyone of the class.
BUT Ms.LYE!
well...she is my english tutor.
She remembered my name!! and I admired her so much!
I was surprised to be called by her!!!
Probably because I practice good command in english?
She was the very "cool" type of lecturer.
She is updated with latest news like latest software and carsss..
and in her office, her radio is constantly on Hitz.fm
she even know Chris Daughtry!!!
That's why i love her!
well, partly also because she hated the rubbish-people in my class.
lol!!

That semester, we were still the same. but laughed more.
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love the fact that we laugh everyday.
We laugh at lecturers.
We laugh at our stupid classmates.
We laugh at some stupid act from one of us.
We laugh at Eight-to-three.
We laugh at the thought-to-be-vietnamese-or-chinese girl of our lecture.
We laugh at some random gossips around us.
We laugh at the theory of karyn everytime.

oh, and we always go to canteen together where I always had the malay rice.
the uncle even recognized me as "Inn" ...and I always got cheaper but bigger plate of rice!
We all like one of the potato dish from aunty. We will still buy a plate of that even if we didn't have malay rice that day.
and If potato is finished or UNAVAILABLE, at least 2 person will sigh disappointedly--Joanne and Jane.
I might feel A LITTLE BIT of disappointment too, but I'm more concerned with another dish---the chicken liver.
The uncle recognized me that he always checked for me if the chicken livers are still available.
He sometimes even wanna treat me for drinks..!
(wow, are my destiny of no-fate with elders changing?)

I started knowing Vanessa and Annting since, I think semester 2, year 2.
The so-called most hectic sem of all.
They are close friends of Joanne. Nice people as well.
We started sitting together during lectures, and OF COURSE, gossiping.
(now that I realized, Guys have best friends through their football basketball or watever "sweat-like" activities. But girls? They can get along in seconds as long as they share the same gossips)

We went through second semester smoothly.
I even made a wish before that semester,
to improve my GPA at least and better, above 3.75.
That moment, i'm scoring GPA of around 3.6.
Well, aim high is the first step to reach success right?
(and guess what? I succeeded! My GPA reached 3.8)
*your applause would be appreciated!*

Here we are, semester three.
I missed the first week of this sem, because I decided to spent time in my childhood heaven--pontian.( and i'm definitely not regretting so!)
I'm going to miss the classes for a week again..

Karyn decided to continue her advance study in KL.
the rest of us decided to stay.
KL is so not my place. The roads are too complicated for me.
The shopping mall are too seducing for me.
The pace is too hectic for me.
So I stayed.
and I like penang very much.
I like to study in a near-to-sea place.

This is the last sem we can have strange strange theory of Karyn.
I'll miss those!

Till then, we're gonna ROCK this sem like what we've done previously!
CHEERS! TO FRIENDS
CHEERS! TO COLLAGE LIFE
CHEERS! TO MY LIFE
CHEERS! TO ROCK N ROLL!





( we always ACCIDENTALLY wore the same colour clothes!)
( there was once we 3 were totally the same for both clothes and pants!)

Love your life.
It will love you back.
See? My life brought me these awesome people.
and i'm sure there's more to come!

*Life-loving*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...