The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 12 March 2010

Who do you call yourself?




In Alice In the Wonderland,
I, again, remembered the quote:
"You are whom you wanna be"

Alice can be Alice if she wanted to.
She can slay the jabberwocky as long as she believes in herself strong enough.
I think she realized this, after the lil talk with the blue caterpillar(which i forgot the name)

because she decided to be the champion of White Queen, and picked up her destiny.


Things were so stuck up before she left for the "underland"
Being forced to marry a terrible "boy"
Sister's thought-to-be-awesome husband is cheating
Mother is trying to hold up the family

But after she know she can be "The Alice" as long as she wanna be one,
she started to do things her way.
Maybe that's what we need,
"The courage to do things OUR OWN WAY"

I'm, AGAIN, inspired.
Since dunno-when, i've realized that the "believing" is a very HUGE strength.
That's why I started learning believing people.

maybe it doesn't work all the time, but it works MOST of the time.
That's why I keep believing in all my beliefs.

For a mankind to live on well, MENTAL strength should be counted in and even emphasized.

I love 9blades and Mayday, because i gained confident from their songs and books.
I love Crowd Lu, because i learned the spirit of rock n roll from him.

These are the 3 things i love, because i gained strength from them.
I'm lucky to have found my strength booster in such an early age.
I love understanding myself.
Because of that, I can always hold myself well.
I might go down, but i know, i will and have to got up in my own feet.
No other options.
The only way to make your own way, is to walk it.

another inspiring movie eh!

The white queen, by my FAVOURITE:
Anna Hathaway.
Is she not gorgeous or what?!!
even with her acting "funny?" in the movie,
I still love her!
awhh...the lovely twins.
they looked pretty scary at first, but they're quite cute.
I even wished i can marry johnny depp when i saw him holding these 2...kids?

Red-Queen...
alright, she resembles me.
She had a big head
The one bad thing bout this movie,
is that they're giving a hard time for us,
the big-head-ers..
as if we asked for it...!!!!
Johnny Depp! The hatter!
owh~
nothing much to say..only,
AWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

a tale back at our childhood times.
but i love the colourful theme..
^^



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...