The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 12 March 2010

My Life in picture!

A photo-blog of me.
Where i fulfill my dreams to be
  • a photographer,
  • a story-teller,
  • a film-director,
  • and a life watcher

Details:
Name: Frame It All Up.
Descriptions: You don't take a photograph, you ask, quietly, to borrow it.

a small cut-out from my intro:
Frame It All Up is my personal desire towards my Quietly Fantastic life.
There are a lot of Wonderful moments which I wished to frame and hang on my wall.
In other words, this blog is my personal wall for all those wonderful moments and maybe some words along.

I can remember a lot of things, because I keep on remembering.

Life is constantly inspiring me.
With Love, I am now officially a photographer-wanna-be.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...