The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 12 March 2010

Another Awesome day!


I went for "Alice In The Wonderland" yesterday night.
Its definitely not bad.
well, fine, i gave up on trying to rate it..

and to my very surprise, Anna Hathaway is part of the movie!
She plays the "White Queen"!
and, this is the first time i saw her, doing funny acts?
I mean, the "White-Queen-Pose" is really laugh-inducing!

The movie starts at 11.35pm...at Queensbay.
I felt guilty for not insisting to have my house keys taken with me.
My mum stayed up until 2 something to open the door for me...
But i did tell her that i might end up pretty late, because i'm not sure bout the movie time YET.
She just wouldn't let me out with the keys.
(maybe thats another way she use to make sure i'm home not-too-late?)
well, whatever, she says no more next time.
Next time i have to be home by 12.
I guess so, its kinda danger for 2 girls only to be not-home too late.
Its malaysia, it means the public security is so.......UNsecured.

I can understand her feeling.
If my daughter went out very late, and somemore in Malaysia,
I might be so worried that i couldn't even sit down for more than 10 seconds.
I will wander around the house, and even make series of calls!

I'm sorry mum. I promise I'll take note on this next time.

**
I like how my mum deal with it this time, she didn't scold me or whatever,
she just talk to me and tell me she thinks its really danger and so on..
Yea, its TOTALLY acceptable.
I'd listen in this kind of way!
Mum, You've changed A LOT, and i appreciate your effort of trying to get on my track. Thank you.
**


oh....i forget bout alice in the wonderland!
okay, back to the movie....
its good overall.
Good in the sense that i am still willing to go for the second time.
Johnny Depp played "Hatter" in the it, and he is PERFECT.
even the tweedles are cute to me.
I always had an unexplainable phobia over cats, but,
I am ok with the cheesurs in the movie..

ok, i think i reach the conclusion.
Alice is good. But its so damn good to me because i had it watch with my chingu.

oh, Alice inspired me something.
maybe next post..
(the fact is, i've got a lot of things pending to be blog of! urgh!)


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...