The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 22 March 2010

my FRIENDS are all AWESOME PEOPLE.



We had a good birthday celebration yesterday.
Happy Birthday, Tang Zhi Lin.
We love you...!



I'm supposed to have a word or two here,
about that awesome night we had.
But once I start thinking about it,
I find no way to "pause" and write down.

It was really great. Very very great.
So we'll keep it in our memory as long as possible.

Sometimes in life, it just feel so good to have friends.
If parents gave us life, then Friends are those who define our lives.
To have people share your joy and tears,
Its the greatest bliss ever had.

When you're thinking about a pass event,
and the only image ever appear in your mind is that everyone is laughing,
that's good.

I know. And I shall appreciate.

Love Life.
Love yourself.
Love your friends.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...