The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 25 March 2010

today...

Today, is not my day...
I was F**K up by microsoft excel today.

It was NO DOUBT the MYOB tutorial again.
This time, we're done with the myob software and we had to do financial reports with EXCEL.

It was tedious. I spent an afternoon and a night for it, and I ended up leaving Balance Sheet and Income Statement TOTALLY undone..

well, throughout the 2 hours tutorial, i didn't chit chat.
I was busy clicking here and there, figuring what's wrong with my answers.(i match it with Karyn's)

My conclusion on this?
I decided to study harder, so that I can hire a secretary for all my excel jobs..

SERIOUS LA!

*******************************

This week again, I heard some friends of mine talking bout further studies.
I'm one lucky girl.
I need not worry bout my school fees that much.
and if i'm lucky enough, I might have a chance to go England for only 3 months.
There's a lot of people who need to consider tons of factor before they make any choice.
I'm glad I'm not.

I need not worry bout my parents' burden,
because my dad have this not-bad company being his employer.
I need not worry bout money for the studies of my younger siblings,
because I don't have one....

My parents gave me a perfect family.
I should study good.
I'm not too late to realize this right?

Sometimes, I wonder, if i didn't chose TARC, and i chose Sunway,
what would I be?

I mean, TARC showed me a lot of things.
I learned a lot, MUCH MORE than what the lecturer taught me.

and I met different types of people,
not to say inspired,
I think I realized something.
Some unexplainable things...

Still, I'm thankful to my college, my friends, my family, and all those rubbish...for being there.

I love Tunku Abdul Rahman College, maybe not the students, but i do like the lecturers and the syllabus. I think..(DON' T ASK ME BOUT MYOB N TAMADUN, I'm not in a good position to comment)

***************************

Its already THURSDAY!
and with the time keep on ticking,
we're getting closer to SUNDAY!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...