The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 15 March 2010

This nasty life

I'm a lil concern.
But i cannot tell out.
Because I don't even know what i'm concerning about.

the test?
the assignment?
the plan?
the go-away?

Since i ever said life has been kind to me lately,
i was like being punished for saying it out.
Life, is turning its back at me.

I'm stuck in a thing, and it feels like i'm the only one who care.

I even mistook the date for my MYOB test..and i ALMOST screw up.
1st April, I had a test. but i thought it is 8th....so i've made some WONDERFUL plan base on the thinking that i will be having test at 8th..!!!
so i'm kinda like....worry or something...!
*i know, i deserve this all the while.*

another thing,
i'm having a tamadun asia & ISLAM test this coming wednesday,
which i'm pretty sure the subject name had successfully showed its "lame-ful-ness"
and i'm recently into a china drama--ipartment..
a funny one..!

SO, i'm having complete no mood for this test.
not to mention there is a pending assignment of MYOB too...!!

I definitely hate it if my to-do list if filled up with lots of stuffs..
well, WHO LIKES IT!

I have to do good arrangement, or else time will just go away and i got nothing done.

my list:
  1. TAMADUN asia & ISLAM--7 chapters!!!!! (because malaysian gov paid half of my fees, i have to do this subject! alright, this is the destiny of being POOR)
  2. MYOB assignment....ONE FREAKIN CHAPTER of transaction! i foresee it bad.
  3. the doll.!!!!!!!!

What do I need? Luck? yea of course, a lot and a lot of luck!
but this time, I need one thing more, determination!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...