The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 15 April 2010

我只想说些我的老朋友们都明白的甜言蜜语

drawn by Jocelyn.(based on our that-vacation-mark)

I wonder if its ok this way.
For me being a  loser  in establishing conversations with strangers.
I don't want it this way, but I don't know what to do.
I still run away when I see people from my former school.

what should I do? Greet and say "its been so long?"

I really don't know why i literally chickened-out everytime I feel like doing so.
I always turn away when I accidentally bump into those.....UN-close friends.

My aunt once asked why the talkative personality in mine didn't get me much friends?
I'm only talkative to those who are REALLY CLOSE.
I can be a mute if I wanted to, because talking to strangers burden me.
I hate to fill silence, I hate to talk about topic I know nothing in, I hate to talk formally, I hate to think twice before words are spilled out...

well, gotta work on it, VERY SERIOUSLY.

my friend told me she aim to bring her CHEERFUL personality back by dunno when la.
urm, yea, I should aim to bring my GUTS TO GREET back...!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...