The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 23 April 2010

那些我不想忘掉的地方

hasn't been online for quite a few days.
When I'm eventually back, I see 38 notifications on Facebook.
Sometimes, I do think Facebook is one awesome website.For even I hasn't been online for quite a while, I can still see what's going on, and maybe catch up a little.

There are friends writing on my wall, and friends spamming my msn, and friends wondering where have I been.
I feel good when I see fren explaining to other friend were have I been.
That makes me feel like I do exist, for if i ever disappeared, There will be people sensed it.
I'm not alone after all.

Life has been good to me. Thats why movies are created. I do love movies.
My dream gadget is a mobile cinema, I mean with AWESOME sounds and HD pictures.
But thn, HD pictures for me means BIG and CLEAR, till now, NO MOBILE GADGETS ever met my requirement for BIG image yet...sighhsss.

I've watched "Ice Kacang Puppy Love". TWICE.
my aim is to make it 5! FREAKIN! isn't it?
its a good movie, I love the song in it a lot.
I'm thinking blogging bout that movie in chinese, so wont talk much about it here,
BUT I MUST SAY, AND EMPHASIZE,
I love that movie very much, like what they say, MALAYSIA need a good start in Movie sector.
Since we've seen Ah Niu's effort, just watch it, wont cost much.
He put in a lot for this, and if you don't hate it, just watch it.
I dunno, But I like him a lot. and I keep on crying everytime that song come into my mind.

I always say I wanna leave this malaysia, and go somewhere else.
But somehow, I wonder will I be ok without all these things around.
This is my home, where I learn to walk, to talk, to live on.


主唱:阿牛 
词曲:陈绍安
编曲:饶善强

你是汹涌的海浪 我是疲惫的沙滩
暖暖的斜阳 吊在我们的肩膀
你用醉人的眼波 拴住恋爱的绳索
那么痴迷 那么绮丽

你轻轻柔柔的细述着槟城下的雨
淋湿你的长发几十年来抹也抹不去
啊 我会慢慢的想起 几十年都不会忘记

轻轻的为你唱首歌 几十年的歌 
靠在你的背后
紧紧握着你的右手 慢慢的教你写首诗
要你记着我的事
当你孤孤单单的时候我要继续为你唱出这首歌







my latest favourite song. I can't continue, I need to clear up my emotions.
This song, had me me stuck in between. 
between my life, and the nasty reality.
and me being, miserable, about future, about current, about past....
~~我会慢慢的想起 几十年都不会忘记

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...