The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 8 April 2010

Burst Days, Bursting.

Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time....-Jean Paul Richter

100_4160 Yiyun's birthday.

although I'm not a father, and should me not be in the future as well,
I feel like singing "Butterfly Kisses" everytime I see birthday candles are lit up.
As you live on, the number of candles increased. For every one candle, there goes a year.

"All the precious time
Like the wind the years go by
Precious butterfly
Spread your wings and fly"--Butterfly Kisses, Bob Carlisle



We went for celebration of course, much later from the actual date.
but we're not the latest, so its ... okay.
We're 20 now, friends. I mean, yeah, i'm theoretically 20, but not officially. A brand new beginning, AGAIN.
When we were 10, I never know I will meet all these awesome friends I'm having.
Back then, I was a lost kid. Never know what will happen even tomorrow,(and still am) not to mention a decade later.

But now I'm here. Proudly saying I LOVE my Friends. Never expected so !
I don't know how many birthday celebration I can make for my friends, and it really feel sucks when you sense the flow of time..it just pass by you, ignoring your efforts to hold it back.

I do miss the time when I have to wake up fuckin early 5 days a week, but get to have a lot of fun each day. I'm not very sure if i've got any better from that time, but I do miss those moments, where I don't really worry bout life... All I ever care that time was what's for breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner, and supper.... also, all I ever have to squeeze my brain for is where and how to have fun. Life was kind to us, at the early stages...


100_4167

Now it finally started. We're gonna have brand new answer for "What is Life all about?"
Sometimes, I do think we people live on and on to search for the perfect answer for the question mentioned. But somehow, I think we live on and on because we're not dead. We're too lazy to kill ourselves and end our life. We just live on and on...because all the others do so, and, we were told to so since....EVER?

Just live, Life will find its own exits. Is it true? I don't know, my life is not even halved yet. Don't ask me question beyond my reach! If you ask me what life is all about? I will ask you stop being emo and GET A LIFE. yea, I can let myself emo, but I don't like seeing others emo along with me...! Well, MY WORLD, MY RULES! don't like it? shewwww away~!

So it was my lovely friend's birthday, a few days ago, but we only get to celebrate it yesterday.


100_4209

I baked a cake. without flour,eggs, and oven....! haha~ that doesn't sound much like a cake huh?
well, I think so too...BUT its really a cake.
and my 2 lovely friends comment it as a look-bad-BUT-TASTE-AWESOME cake! hehe~ alright, I admit there's a thing so-called "gifted talent" in me....*shyyyy*


We still have beer after the formal dinner. (so the new ritual this time is to beer after cake?hmm)
Alcohol makes me FEEL like an adult, and that is not good at all..
I spend like...18 years wanting to grow in a blink of eyes, but now, I have left few and few time to really enjoy my youthfulness.


Before I wear formal wear and start expecting salaries,
before I count the days on calendar based on my leave day,
before I forget about the sky and only focus at the traffic light ahead,
before I only see my friends once in a blue moon, before I start thinking awfully much before doing anything,
BEFORE I FORGET THIS BLOG I LOVE SO MUCH


100_4179


Life ain't that bad to me, it gave me family and friends. May not be the perfect one, but are all the best i can ever ask for. I hope I deserve them. Because of them, I wanna be a better person. For I really think they're like the best thing ever happened in my life, and if i ever lose them, I will get lost again, in this wonderland.



Copy of 100_4225

Happy Birthday, Theam Yi Yun.
Thanks for being my friend, and also, letting me be yours. =)



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...