The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 9 April 2010

A sober soul?

There's a test later, at 5pm. Tamadun Islam dan Asia.
and I'm not giving a shit on it. I honestly did not study, and, definitely not prepared.
Yet, here I am, "Sober".


I've been listening to "Sober" by Pink quite awhile since just now.
and, to be frank, I don't REALLY get it. I do think some of the sentences hit me but, as a whole, hmm, its beyond my reach. That's all I can say.


Staying Sober huh?
I don't know, but urm, I do know something,
I've got TOTALLY no mood towards the exam later. Its my final paper for that suckie subject..
and its the last day for me as in for Diploma.
I always think of Diploma as a comfort zone, where all I have to do is study, and live a life.
But I'm entering Advance Diploma now. which means A HUGE STEP TOWARDS LIVING LIKE A GROWN UP.
I've been trying hard to run away from this terrible fact......
Maybe I'm scared, Maybe I'm lazy, I just don't think I'm ready to face this world on my own.
I, chicken-ed out...as usual......................zz


Also, I emo since I realize that I might have to start making new friends during advance diploma.
Well, I do know VERY well how terrible it was to have false person as friend, so I am really worried!
I'm not a friendly person,( I know that),and I can't really start conversation with an unknown...
I feel like a loser. After being in the world for over 19++ years, I still can't get along well with others.
Sometimes I think I need a psychiatrist, for I can talk to myself but I have problems greeting people..


If you're not a close friend of mine, but only Hi-Bye status type of friend, I wont even Hi-Bye to you....
I'd runaway when I see a friend which is not close enough for me to greet. and if its too late to runaway, I'll look elsewhere..
Yea, I know. I'm a terrible person! BUT I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO....!!!!!
I might talk shit lots when I'm with my frens, and act funnily stupid too,
but if they're not with me, I can be really quiet...or...SOBER.
But the quiet is pretty scary, for it screams the truth, as per sang in Sober by Pink.
Being sober isn't anything good, SOMETIMES.
When people around you laugh like freak but you're not invited into them.
I feel like a lonely but sober-acting soul.


I do alcohol. Minor ones i mean, like beer.
I don't know whether its because alcohol makes me sleep better or what.
But so far, I've never got drunk YET. because the most I had is only 2 bottle of heineken...
I can only feel heat but not drunk feel.
I wanna get drunk, and be somebody.
As I live now, I'm always being what others expecting me to be.
a student, a daughter, a girl, a dreamer, a blogger.


Who doesn't wanna get wild once in awhile. For we all buried too many things deep down under.
It need to be released for air.
I wanna get wild, and see what will I do.
being absolutelt-not-sober-at-all for once, and see what's the deepest desire in me?
maybe just to scream and scream like a freak, but its okay.


I don't even dream good these days, have not been having sweet dreams lately.
I don't know what happen to me.
this song brought out a dark side of me....and, I wanna say, after all this, I'm still sober.


as sober as possible



Sober - Pink


I don't wanna be the girl who laughs the loudest
Or the girl who never wants to be alone
I don't wanna be that call at four o'clock in the morning
'Cause I'm the only one you know in the world that won't be home

Aahh, the sun is blinding
I stayed up again
Oohh, I am finding
That's not the way I want my story to end

I'm safe
Up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain
Inside
You're my protection
But how do I feel this good sober?

I don't wanna be the girl who has to fill the silence...
The quiet scares me 'cause it screams the truth
Please don't tell me that we had that conversation
When I won't remember, save your breath, 'cause what's the use?

Aahh, the night is calling
And it whispers to me softly, "come and play"
Aahh, I am fallingAnd if I let myself go, I'm the only one to blame

I'm safe Up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain
Inside
You're like perfection
But how do I feel this good sober?

I'm comin' down
Comin' down
Comin' down
Spinnin' round
Spinnin' round
Spinnin' round
Looking for myself.. Sober

Comin' down
Comin' down
Comin' down
Spinnin' round
Spinnin' round
Spinnin' round
Looking for myself.. Sober

When it's good, then it's good, it's so good, 'till it goes bad
Till you're trying to find the you that you once had
I have heard myself cry
Never again
Broken down in agony
And just trying to find a friend
I'm safe Up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain Inside
You're like perfection
But how do I feel this good sober?


I'm safe
Up high
Nothing can touch me
But why do I feel this party's over?
No pain
Inside
You're like perfection
But how do I feel this good sober?
How do I feel this good sober? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...