The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 9 April 2010

the party is over, But I'm staying sober stil..

I am still listening to "Sober", by Pink.
but I've finally ended Diploma. how time flies huh?
It is definitely not like yesterday was the day I stepped in for Diploma.
I've been through quite a lot since ... the first visit to the collage?

Close my eyes, all I can see were the moments of me being friends to those rubbish dumb.
I lived a terrible life back then.....Days were long, Friends were Far....dumbs were.....ALL AROUND.

I've been through 2 gathering of 613.
and, MyLin has came for me quite a number of times.
I think she had all my stories about those nasty people.
She sent me "Footprints in the sand" by Leona Lewis before I actually started diploma.
and now I ended it, not to say pretty nicely, but I'm glad she is still my friend.

I've lost so many friends for no reason, I don't know why, maybe I'm a lousy friend...
I'm working on it already..trying really hard to stop losing anyone I love so much now.

Soon, I'll start my Advance Diploma, still in Penang.
I'm starting to love Penang since dunno when. who cares, the only thing that matters is that I'm proud to be penang lang~ hokkien lang~

I'm (as usual) excited of my coming holidays..but I've got ZERO plan YET...

  •   probably learn a few songs from youtube to show off over my brother..
  •   and maybe try to make some cakes and try it on my mum...LOL
  •   urm, I might try writing some stories too..I've always wanted trying so, but never determined enough to start..
  •   oh, try to make my mind to be a really HARDWORKING one in adv diploma..
  •   explore the world with my jelly lens..(seriously, I'll find one day and go out for a photo shoot session!)
  •   and maybe, try to figure out what does Sober means to me?
  •   oh...TANCHEAHCHEE! if you're reading this, I'm thinking of paying you a visit...a really short visit..!





Whatever it is, I've got 5 weeks on hand to spend, feel like talking bout my collage friends, but....
maybe some other time..I've got a lot of emotions to settle down with...

My party in for my collage is over. We've got to move on.
Thats life isn't it? Moving on and on, and never turn back....
We've got to say goodbye gently, so that tears are held back.
These days, people don't show their actual feeling much...
We're all trying to protect ourselves, letting others see us weak, its a big NO for me....

KahInn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...