The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 12 April 2010

I’m conceited because i’m proud of who i am

I saved my handphone from bursting..LOL
my handphone battery got really *pong*, and my friends should know,
the battery is making attitude..It's no more functioning, but getting mad..
It don't really last, and it often goes up during EMERGENCIES...zzz
so i gave up..

ErJie brought me to a shop in Kulim asking for batteries, and seriously, that guy of the shop annoyed me a lot..
The way he talk, he walk, he examine my handphone, I feel "WTH" damn it..
I was so annoyed that I's rather walk away even I urgently need a battery that time..!!!
I told him before hand that my memory card cannot be sensed anymore..He said, oh, ur memory card..ur handphone cannot put 2GB de memory card eh!who sold this to you huh? cannot de...even u put 2GB hor, u save things until 500MB like that thn problems start coming out d! (and with a lan si smile...! FUCK) I kept quiet...(now that I realize, I always remain silent in situations that I'm like mad or angry or speechless or sad...! and this here, DEFINITELY MAD laaaaaa)

HELLO MISTER!! my phone can support until 4GB de memory card okay! and the 2GB memory card has been good for almost 2 years...!! zzz...! TMD, ACT PRO gok leh! think I'm those stupid dumbos that can be pushed around? Thought acting pro will make me scared and worship you so much and  buy whatever you sell? FUCK OFF! I hate sales person acting pro!! humble sales person always get me, even I know I don't really need their products..BUT ACTING PRO IN FRONT OF ME?

If you're not pro, and try to act like one, PLEASE ACT NICELY! If you purely have the "seh", but zero "liao" hor, THE ONLY THING YOU GET FROM ME IS A SHIT FACE! I won't give you good attitude and no matter how cheap you're selling your things, I wont give a damn. and I will write it on my blog so I'll never go back to your shop again!

If you know nothing, thn say I DON'T KNOW! I wont pei xi nei for that! BUT I will HUMILIATE you gao gao if you get on my tail which is to ACT PRO!

There was a doctor also, last time, trying to act pro and tell me all the CONSEQUENCES OF OBESITY..
I know her standpoint is probably trying to help, but I only feel like she is acting pro also! so, I give shit faces again...and My mum got me, she scolded me gao gao, but still, I'm ANTI-that ACT PRO doctor...

I hate it when people think themselves are so damn awesome that they like to show "hmm, like that oso you dunno ar ? dumbos" face.. If you tell me normally, I wont feel a thing, seriously. I do believe "ATTITUDE" is a quality in being professional as well.

Being a professional aint purely knowledgeable, you yourself must also be presentable!



I'm really pissed by that guy. I'm the type of people who remember fuckin well bout "ENEMIES".. I might forget the enemies face, attitude, or reason why I actually hate you, BUT I'LL NEVER EVER FORGET THAT I HATE YOU. I pack my mind in different kind of ways. I've got many list in there, if you ever get yourself into the list of "HATE", sorry, you seldom leave there then. Since I was born till now, only 2 person successfully leave that list and is now on my other list. My mum and my brother, out of I think more than 100 of people..

yea, I'm that kind of person, with terrible attitude, I hate a lot of people. I love a lot, and when I love, I love whole heartedly, so when I hate, I hate THOROUGHLY...! I'm serious.

I'm not an angel, so I don't really act like what was define in those korean drama or taiwan drama where every girl has soft heart. I don't. I fuckin DON'T. and don't ever try me.

I'm not aiming the topic of "fairness between sex", its just that I do go with the saying that Male and Female can never reach their EQUILIBRIUM point..NEVER EVER!

true what!

what love la, boyfren la, girlfren la, ITS ALL BULLSHITS in reality.
Its about 2 person. Like lesbians and gay. They're nothing much different!
They love a person, and a person happens to be in same sex with themselves.
EXCUSE ME! the possibility is about 50:50!
you go out, you fall in love, alright. But when you go out, you see both boys and girls,
you don't really act like, OH! I wanna date only boys, so i don't heed on the girls..
YOU DON'T! so its 50:50 for you to fall in love with the same sex or different sex..
!!!!!!!!!!

and why must we argue over fairness of female and male after so many years??
what a question, PRIMARY SCHOOLS MADE US.
remember when you were primary? we all for sure have this kind of "sexual difference" fights.
The teachers started it!

oh gawd, I hate my primary FUCKIN much!
I hate it so much that the beginnings of my secondary life, I've got ZERO FRIENDS.
I don't talk to primary friends that time, but everyone around me is with their secondary friends..
I was left no space to join..a struggling time, I'd never wanna remember and yet I fail to forget even a second of it....T.T



almost 2am, almost bed time.
but before that, I'll clear my mail box first...
(oh, I think I've been giving bad impressions in forwarding emails, cause I don't read them and not to mention forwarding them, only a few I will really take note, maybe thats why no more people forwarding me mails...! LOL)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...