The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Wednesday 14 April 2010

So I went, snapping around my house, with that "sweety" from Joc as my main cast.
Now I know, its really funny sometimes when you have all those funny pose for a photo.

I enjoyed a lot. I love how the pictures turn out.
Of course, I brought Jelly Lens along. Honestly, Jelly Lens did cover my regrets of not owning a LOMO.
I get a lot of surprises. Snap anytime anywhere, that's Lomography. and I'm doing it.
even without a lomo camera, I can still pursue my Lomo Dream. I feel good.

I face problems uploading all those photos onto Flickr. I'm looking another photo-gallery site...
Wonder where and how.
I'm liking Smugmug, but I'm not happy with the paying....
PAY FOR A PHOTO GALLERY, somemore for a non-professional like me? grrr!

ARGHHH!!!!!
why i keep fail to upload~!!! FLICKR!! i used to love you so muchh!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...