The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Thursday 27 May 2010

Bye Malaysia, Hi Bali.

betul betul last post liao.
urm, i went round checking for any missed-outs just now.
and I twitted tat if anything missed-outs please show yourself.
but nothing shows up.
(twitter literally means to public, public means anyone, so i'd ASSUME those missed-outs already read my twits)

okla, I know there's no such thing as perfect la.
SURE I've left behind something.
but never mind la.
no perfect trip, only ENJOYABLE ones.

so, URM, bye peeps!
I remember some of my friends are having their exams NOW,
too bad, cannot share my JOY.
haha!

ALL THE BEST IN LIFE people!!!


Love relaxing.
Love vacation.
Love Life.
=)

to malaysia:
see you soon!
very soon!

I, LeeKahInn,
Hereby, SWEARS WITH MY QUIETLY FANTASTIC LIFE
that I won't let anything RUIN my mood of ROCK n ROLL!



*teehee*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...