The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 5 June 2010

Goodnight


i, urm, actually do have a saved post for now.
but i decided to have a word or two here.
I'm still implying positive thinking.
and, I think its working.

its too heavy for me talk about Life i guess.
but I'm glad I'm smiling my way through.

Bali trip opened up a lot of things to me.
I'm surprise and, urm, yea,
I realize that I'm really into travelling business.

when I was there in Bali, I barely know my name.
I was like an unknown strolling around
without a thought laid on assignments, tests and whatsoever.

I was so busy being amazed by the landscape.
The sky there looks blue.much blue-er thn what i used to have.

probably the sky is the same,
its me who changed.

Bali is LOVE.
Life is LURVE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...