The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 5 June 2010

Bye And Love It- B.A.L.I

Now is very in the mood to blog.
Yea, I’m back from Bali on Monday.
Not to mention how TEDIOUS the journey coming back was, it was indeed a PERFECT TRIP.
Bali has never fall out of my “dream place” list ever since I know this island.

Actually, the furthest I’ve ever been to for my WHOLE LIFE previously were Thailand and Singapore.
YEA! Its TRUE. Zz
For now I’m given the chance to visit it like, FOR FREE! I don’t see why should I ever feel negative about it!
I would say I enjoyed the WHOLE trip, but I’m not that sure about my mum’s purse. LOL!

Lets talk about Bali, shall we?
Bali, from what I know, it’s a beautiful place. That’s all I know.
I mean, from the pictures, those travel tv shows, BALI is always equal to BEUATIFUL.
I’d say the trip is rather short.
OF COURSE LA! Because I’m a slow-travel fans.
I wanna stay in a place and make a lot of friends there.

I went to a lot of places BUT I barely remember the name.
I do remember the stories of each place, but the name…HMMM

I must say that Bali does have a lot of AWESOME LANDSCAPE view.
Every time I went somewhere high up, the view from top is simply AMAZING!
The sky is even blue-er there, I feel, haha!
I keep snap and snap and snap, and I realize, I’ve snapped nothing.
I did not snap that girl who smiled at me even I say no to her terrible-quality t shirt
I did not snap that mother&daughter beggar near hardrock hotel which the daughter seem terribly sick!
I did not snap my tour guide’s passion on his own culture.
I did not snap how hard they have to struggle to keep on surviving, to keep their FAMILY surviving.

I only snap pretty pictures. I’m not even a photographer. I did not show TRUE and FAIR view. I bias.

But I’ve all the moments in my head. The angle of the girl’s smile, the beggar’s sight as she see no future, my tour guide’s proud-smile when he tell us his culture’s stories, the attempt of them to sell things to us tourist and never give up  no matter how harsh  people’s reject might get.

I’m a loser, a 200% loser I guess, or even more.
I’m not even half of their hardwork to survive. I spend my parents money as if granted, while the kids there start selling stuffs at the age of six under HOT SUN without bullshit sunglasses, motherfucker sunscreen. They don’t even care bout how dark their skin can be, and urm, maybe they even ignore sunburn, who knows?

SEE? I’ve been complaining bout “Life’s hard” “Life’s tiring” “Life’s too long”…..
SCREW IT!
Life’s good itself. I must say.
I’m complaining where those people I mentioned are living happily.
Some people would be thankful to you as long as they live merely because you’ve been a lil helpful.
These are the type of people I say is nearest to heaven. Simple enough, PURE enough, fair enough.

I’m implementing Positive Thinking in my life.
I think I don’t have the right to complain, to demand for more.
I don’t deserve what I desired. I realize it now.
Maybe I’m imperfect, but I’m TRUE. At least?

For those few days I spent in Bali, honestly, I need to think like, again and again before I can tell out my name. I totally forget the type of life I used to have, my best friends, my homework….
I FORGOT. Maybe that’s why I enjoyed so much.
Let everything go, set everything free, including myself.

Actually, there’s a lot for me to blog about, to tell about, to story about.
But I dunno where to start.
I keep looking at the photos and, stare into deep thoughts.

I wish I can go there again and stay longer.
So I have time to go up high, and sit there the whole afternoon and read my novel.preferably, Cape no.7.
So I can slowly spend an evening in the town and see how people handle their end of day and start of night.
So I can sit by the beach and see people playing parasailing and imagine me flying in one of my dreams.
So I can walk on the street and try to figure out the best angle to snap a picture.
So I can try panorama everywhere!!!
So I can do light graffiti as long as I like

SERIOUSLY, I initially thought this will be a short post, but urm, quite long hor?
Maybe I should end It here now.

But I must say, Bali opened a new page of life-living in me.
I’m starting to love my life, and the lives around me.
I’m shock of them being such INTO their beliefs and everything.
I should really start observing about my own culture.
I wanna be a simple people like them, so I don’t have to think so much.
But who knows, maybe God has a better plan for me?
My job now is to think positive, fight bravely, accept generally, live passionately!

And I like this kind of thinking very much.
Thank god, for being kind enough to me and tolerate enough with my mistakes,


100_5984

100_5963

100_5844

100_5893

100_5915

100_5978
*urm, try right-click the photo, and click open in new tab or window. 
 its much better in its actual size.
This is called panorama.
ZOOM it!

Previously, I twitted that I'm having one of my dream effects--multiple-exposure.
and now, the list got crowded.
I can do panorama, light graffiti, and of course the multiple-exposure
this is amazing! i feel like my dreams keep on coming true.
I'm TOO OVERLY BLESSED. is this really true????
I dunno. I adore my lil digital cam so much now.
it constantly SURPRISES me!


Love Images.
Love Surprises.
Love Moments.
Love Life

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...