The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Saturday 5 June 2010

just now in Jusco, i suddenly thought of this:

If I were to ask everyone in my life, "Define LeeKahInn in one word."
i myself do wonder, what kind of answers might turn out?
I do have some answers i wished.
and, yea, I'm working on it.
=)


OH!
and when I logged in just now,
i saw yanying's words in my chatbox.
I must say, i'm really touched.
i mean, i am who i am right now,
because i constantly being INSPIRED by people around me.
I'm glad my thoughts are positive enough for others to learn something too.

and yea, yanying,
together let us start to
Think Positively,
Fight Bravely,
Accept Generally,
Live Passionately

100_4950
*为你跌跌撞撞傻傻笑笑买一杯果汁
=)
100_4926

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...