The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 18 May 2010

I'm not lost, I'm at the meatspace instead of the cyberspace

Currently in the internet lab of my collage, which reminds me of the dial-up connection I used to have,
SURPRISNGLY, the speed is so much alike...... :S
goddamnit! yesh, I'm being sarcastic at this point.
I'm not actually surprise, I'm FRUSTRATED!!

grrrrr!

I can't see most of the notifications on my facebook.
I can't see the chatbox of my blog...
I don't even dare to open twitter...zzz

well, SUAK LA! lag ma lag lo....
my head's still on my shoulder, and I'm feeling REAL GOOD about it..!

ok, now i know the trick of my college's computers...
They go one website at a time...
means, i can only open ONE website then do whatever I want before I open the next...(YES,sadly, only one)

okay, so maybe a bit ahout my new semester life. baru 1pm...very sian leh

my new hostel, urm, has a dirty kitchen...
my new housemates, don't really pay attention on me, so IGNORABLE..haha
and, what else? oh! my room.
that room horrrrr, quite ok lo, but we dun have a dustbin in the room YET, and internet access oso belum...
apa lagi......oh, the toilet..
the toilet bowl has problem with smooth flushing.
(yes, i'm feeling disgusting talking bout toilet, but, maybe you'll be interested i guess)
and they dun have a pail for ur in the toilet for us to help the flushing...
MEANING, if i wanna pee or whatsoever, I need to brg a pail and toilet paper...
thn, fill up the pail with water while i'm doing my businesss..
THEN only pour into the toilet bowl along the flushing..
sound pro leh??? what a pro toilet, you wan? take it la..i longed for it to change!
and and and, no more liao lo...
urm, college is ok ok lo...like usual la....
and I'm quite SYIOK that the people i hated WHICH had a possibility to come to my class have all decided to change to another class!!! woohoo, feeling having a GRAND TOAST CEREMONY to celebrate this! LOL

and our lecturer, haizz...haven met all of them yet, I've seen 3 though.
only one (which is going to teach me english) that I think she is chio enough.haha
the other 2, one of them used to teach me when I was in diploma...he sucksss a lot..
UNFORTUNATELY, my friend tell me that subject the suckie lecturer is teaching, is a KILLER SUBJECT.

why? oh, because he is the lecturer..... =S

the lecturer told us the subject he is teaching has a okok passing rate, EXCEPT LAST YEAR.
ok, the thing is, LAST YEAR is the first year my college(penang branch)to offer our course..
so means, he teach....suckieeely lo....
so, wish me luck la har....I'm thinking to go and sembahyang ady..
another one is a very new lecturer i supposed...so, hmm....like that first la..
more comments bout her will only be added whn i EVENTUALLY got familiar with her.
then, my classmates, like usual, i only know joanne, jane, corine, caroline, li mei, li chiau, chin min...
more to come i hope..HOPEFULLY people like those losers i used to know are out of my class..
lecture also ok ok la... but CP is really inconvenient.
hot, plus the lift is freakin slow( slow like if u're at school half an hour earlier, it took half an hour for you to catch the lift.....) and the seating and the projector screen allocation is bad enough.
I sat at the third row counting from the screen also, I can't see the bottom part of the screen....

TARC, insaflah!
and before ending, hehe, I've got my offer letter the other day..
I'VE GOT 50% SCHOLARSHIP THIS TIME....
for those in my school, yea, you should know the reqiurement for scholarship is not high,
but I'm still glad I've been offered. EI, I NEVER HAVE BEFORE OK!!!!!
of course I'm excited. excuted like, VERY EXCITED!!!

okayla...i think stop here would be good.
foyer is very NOISY currently, hmm...the TARC culture....==





oh, and to yanying, yiyun, zhilin and joc, ESPECIALLY ZHILIN, read this!!!

i saw that DaoRae boss(which we thought to be) at Queensbay yesterday
He is with a lady, urm, very hot + chio + in + look a bit like FIR de faye!
see, we all lose d.....sian
sumore ppl use LV bag lehhh!!!
BUT HOR! the good news is that, they're not holding hands. (not couples i'm thinking)
AGAIN, another gaddamnit BUT HOR, my friends who were with me said this:

"those couple ady very long time together de hor, no need hold hands de"...

I dunno. but urm, yea, if you think like my fren, thn you lose TWICE...
and, if you don't and wanna think like me, which is to look at the bright side,
YEA, WE STILL STAND A CHANCE!
so, when's the next DaoRae visit???
yanying ar, faster comeback laaaaa~~
anybody ar, faster birthday laaaaaa~~
abo we go there for zhilin's farewell on June????

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...