The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 7 May 2010

kinda...not used to it this lately...

felt like I've missed a lot..
but never mind, that means I'm not that cyber-relying YET!

have been babysitting lately..urm, probably not the "baby" part...
kidsitting? well, a 3 and a 6. a boy and a girl. BOTH little enough to solve everything by crying.

sometimes, i see my sister hold her new born baby.
they say there's a bonding between the mother and the baby.

my friend told me, you can be a complete bitch over your whole life, BUT NEVER A MOMENT in front of your kid that you'd be nasty. you will stay mature, because thats the nature in everyone of us, and it has always been in such a way since like, EVER.

*i've been loving light chats with friends, 
because that constantly inspires me. 
There are lots of facts in me, but sometimes, 
when you really come to that particular condition 
and you put that fact in words, it feels real good.

went for Ip Man 2 today, FINALLY.
GOOD what! where got badddd? i even cry when SAMMO ang died..
well, urm, elders are like my....hmm, "vulnerable spot"?....
and to my.....shame..zzz! the girl beside me IMMEDIATELY tell her boyfriend that i cry..
and they were like, "huh? cry for what?" LOOKING AT ME...
zzz! i was like, 

but never mind, i forgive them...that's all i can do right?
to think positively....hmm, well, why not this way:
"i'm so into the movie that i totally get that spirit! that pride! that PERSISTENCE!!!!!"
sounds much moreee better!! hmm, angle problem!

very very soon, here comes the last week of my wonderful course-break..haha
OI! diploma to adv leh! BIG difference k!
seriously, i do feel like i've been ON-HOLIDAY since....the end of january 2010.
not to show off anything, but sem 3 is pretty...relaxing...(cnt believe i just used that word! LOL)

so, i'm A LITTLE concern that i might be not that used to it for this coming up semester..
NEVER MIND, i believe (REALLY STRONGLY) that life will find its own exit!
so, nothing to be scared off. SCREW WORRY! just LIVE ON and ON!!!

i miss my laptop so much...!
and i left that reddie in a-lin's car AGAIN....
FINE! you know what they say?
Best friends always have a closet-full of each other's stuffs!
BEST FRIENDS! thats the word they used, which i'd prefer, BEST EVER FRIEND~~



LIKE THIS~~

ha! got really into Spongebob and Patrick's picture recently! dunno why, just love it even more!

lots of things to write, lots of dreams to catch, lots of friends to hold,
and this, is my life. which i'm learning to love it more and more everyday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...