The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 7 May 2010

Desperado

a lot to think about..
Its like a sudden crash into my normal life.
would it be just a meteor that meant to leave or a shining star that brighten my life?
It would have been so sooooooo good if its the latter one....
but, I'm not sure. I don't really know the possibility..
Its totally unknown.
For one second I thought things would be just fine, but the next I started doubting.

URGH!
why la why! Why money ranks first? WHY??
Who says money is not everything? Money is beyond everything!

I think I can cope. Everyone works as they study.
I do think I can make it. I might need some time to buffer, but I really hope everything turn out as I expected.

Oh gawd, I'm talking is a messy way!
I lost my sense of arrangement! I just type whatever is in my mind, trying to settle it down a bit.
My heart beats like I'm going to die for Heart Attack..
My thoughts run like I'm telling a person about a fascinating story.
My desire grows like I'm dying for a drop of water in the middle of a dessert.

OH LIFE! please, if you show me something so awesome, don't just take it away,
for I've been dreaming for it days and nights since I ever know its name and existence.

I should know, my family is not that easy. A lot of things are to be considered.
and what I'm asking sounds a bit too over for what my parents can afford.
but I still wanna give it a try.

This is not the same as asking for a mere permission to go out and meet friends.
THIS IS MORE. a whole lot more.
but my school is reopening very very soon...I'm a lil concern to be honest.
I feel like I have to make decision fast before wasting anything, (MONEY! for instance)

by June ar...hmmmm!

Since I always believe I will get what I deserve,
so lets just cross the finger that this dream now is on my deserve-to-have list

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...