The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 7 May 2010

Desperado--END

when I'm bored with life, I hide myself into my laptop. When I'm tired with my laptop, I forgot how to get back into life....

Going to kedah later.    AGAIN! yes, again!
well, bout that thing I've mentioned previously, it ended, pretty smoothly.
not to say I'm disappointed, but I'm prepared for that.
you know, i once read a story, its about a bunch of sales reps.

The newbie sales reps are arranged for something like intensive class,
where a SUCCESSFUL (thats what they say) sales reps gave them a talk.
and they had this conversation:

SUCCESSFUL sales reps: well, before you enter a house to promote your products, where do you stand?
Newbie sales reps: in front of the door.
SUCCESSFUL sales reps: If you successfully entered the house, where do you stand?
 Newbie sales reps: in front of the house owners.
SUCCESSFUL sales reps: If you successfully persuaded your customer to listen every detail of your product, where do you stand?
Newbie sales reps: sitting on the sofa in the living room, probably with a drink on table being offered.
SUCCESSFUL sales reps: If suddenly your customer think all of your sayings are craps, and chase you out of the door, where do you stand?
Newbie sales reps: In front of the door.
SUCCESSFUL sales reps: Now, think again, where were before this whole thing begin?
Newbie sales reps: In front of the door.
SUCCESSFUL sales reps: That's it. Its not that bad after all, because you're back to the same starting point, and is free to start all over again anytime anywhere.


yea, another inspiring piece.
Things aint bad at all, just a bit more down to earth.
I'm cool with it.

* there's a girl whom I never talk to in facebook ask me what happened.
For I've post a lot of status today..
She is my high schoolmates..
I'm touched. REALLY!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...