The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Friday 14 May 2010

supposedly be blogging. 
actually is dreaming.
tiredly do nothing.
reluctantly all ending.
sadly end everything.
happily learn smiling.
bravely start loving.
for life keep on going.....

has been in mood for micro-blogging.
twitter's 140 is so not-enough-using.
but i'm a heavy typer so stop thinking.
envy people can reblog others blog post so easy
and i have to type every single word so time-consuming
but its okay since i dun have a iphone or bb
i'm having this regular reddie
don't request too much that's the thinking
having all this rhythmic is brain squeezing
gonna end this here before brain cells dying!


LOL
have not blog for a week.
suddenly forget how to talk about myself.
a lot of people's birthday huh, that's what facebook shows me.

suddenly too lazy to emo for the coming up school reopen thing.
I'm thinking not to attend, cause i only graduate with merit,
and thats nothing to be proud of.
So currently, NOT GOING.
who knows, I'm a last minute people.

to see people ENJOYING their lives,
actually, I had a quite not-bad one too.
cant really ask for too much when I don't think I worth it.

Life is always equal. the giving and the receiving.
is that so...sometimes i really wonder, 
what does it mean by living life to the fullest?
like living without thinking and just do whatever i want?
or, try everything to the max even sometimes i'm too tired..?
or....WHAT?

I dunno.
there's no guidance in living life.
I get lost most of the times.
between changes, between people,
between time, between places...

I'm going on for advance diploma now.
to think back 2 years ago, i never know this.
that, i'd stay in penang, and, in vain....
the last post of me before entering diploma.

I was writing chinese.
I still love chinese.
but my thoughts just flow too quick that I'm too lazy to edit it.
too lazy to fake everything into beautiful words,
trying to be a true self,
yea, a true self may not be that good as what i used to be,
but at least its less burdening, I guess..

I did think I will be writing chinese, like, forever?
but see closer! its english.

I once watch a movie, with such saying:
"他妈的!别问我明天!我待会儿会不会想上厕所我都不知道了还哇哩咧明天!"

i wanna say this, but i'm not trying to say that i dun give a fuck on my future.
or else i wont try so hard on studying.
i just dun wanna burden myself too much YET.
it really makes me tired.

I dunno what to expect.
I just don't know.
Give me some time, I'll have it figured out.

It would have been nice if i can spend this last few days as i like,
but no, I have only a few hours for quietly fantastic.
I've neglected Frame It All Up for too long.
which I decided to continue neglecting it..lol!
too bad. =(

argh!
I regret I said I wanna spend time but dunno how..!
now i'm being...revenged..
zzz!!!!

can't believe i actually on the page for lomos again...
haizz..
how i wish santa claus is my neighbour, 
he wont say "no" i supposed?

i will be nice, i swear.

...............................

hanna hanna...
swear my head la...
zzz..!

fire all set for this new semester,
I have an aim to achieve,
a life to live!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...