The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Living for myself.

sitting in front of the laptop, 
broadband wouldn't connect,
blog in notepad.

Theresa told us bout the marking scheme of hers.
A very important way to gain marks is to provide our own opinions.
and finally, I'm liking the new system of study.
I wasnt a "into-study" type of student.
Never from the whole beginning.

I hate studies too, but I couldn't bear with my "face-y" problem.
who doesn't like good results? got face ma!
but work hard lo..! hmmmm

Way back at diploma and even before, we were asked to memorize and vomit and memorize and vomit////
so that's pretty much the study style for me previously.
WHICH i SIGNIFICANTLY failed horribly.. X.X

that was the time I back out, from science.
till now, I won't say that's a WISE choice, but urm,
yea, its a not-bad choice.
SEE? I'm no more tied by those weird mathematicals equation and so on.

Last time, people told me to choose my course according to my INTEREST.
what is interest? oh, its the thing you like lo.
GOOD ANSWER!
but, what do I like? I'm only 17.
I only lived 17 years, NOT EVEN HALF OF MY LIFE YET!
and I'm supposed to be very sure about what I wanna do with the rest of my life?
*assuming no sudden surprise that I'm discovered and become a celebrity.

I used to swear that I will NEVER EVER do accounting in future when I was 15.
but soon, when I was 17, I decided to forget the swearing and, study accounting.
SInce like forever, TARC was a HORRIBLY CHEAP school to me.
but when I was 17, I LITERALLY tell my mum that, "ma,I wanna go tarc for accounting"

17 seems to be a very BIG YEAR, to me, to everyone too.
what I used to hate so much,  I picked BOTH up to hold.
the course, the collage.

and now, I'm not saying I'm PROUD or worst, REGRET.
I'm still very ok with it. for I'm having quite a smooth experience all over. TILL NOW I MEAN.

BUT! the main thing for this post, is not bout my wise-or-not choice,
its about the surprise my life has been showing me.
I thought TARC is full of LALA, (yes, pretty much too, but not full, maybe, PILE UP?)
but I still find friends, not to say a lot, but, OI, got already very good liao!

and if I must say, my friends here are really something along my studies.
I dunno why, but to certain extent, they MOTIVATED me to study.
maybe because I can get a solution by asking now, and I feel less frustrated.
maybe because I learned from giddens that hardwork will pay and there's no shame to let ppl know how hard you've worked for and you DO DESERVE whatever you're having.
maybe because I finally admit that (secretly la) all the failures I used to have previously, are all due to the word "LAZY"

ohya, i mention the surprise shown to me by my life right?

YEA, I used to be a student who struggle between fail or fail terribly.
which by now i no longer do.
I pass, and sometimes got A.

I once thought I was gonna fail all the way thru my tertiary.
but see again, my life has gone out of track by choosing accounting.
and once again, it went out of track when people actually approach me and ASK ME QUESTION THAT THEY DON'T KNOW.
It feels good that, hey, I'm helping out, for I used to be the BEING HELP one.

really surprising.
Last time, I told myself, LEEKAHINN ar, you must pass you know, cannot repeat! TOO COSTLY d!
so I wasted quite some time worrying bout pass.
but now, I'm graduating with merit with 0.01 point less in order to graduate with distinction.
because of this, I'm not attending convo.
funny isn't it?
one who used to be worried bout not having chance to attend convo now DUN WAN to attend because of a lame reason.

oh, and I used to be boyish since like ever. but now, I'm having BB cream, loose powder, eye liner, MASCARA, etc in my drawer.
I of course dun use them when I'm in college, but, yea, i wear them when i'm with my friends.
and I even have skirt in my wardrobe.

If I were to know in form 5 that this(become a girl thing) will happen to me now,
i guess i, WITH HIGH PERCENTAGE, would have commited a suicide.

Surprises!
are everywhere.

this i agree. VERY agree.
to like what we used to hate
to hate what we used to like
sound a lil bit of contradict but actually no,
it is really happening, in everyone of us.

I watched YES MAN the other day.
there was this sentence:
"from now onwards,whenever the next opportunity presents itself, say YES to it"

saying yes to opportunities.
a good idea of course.
of course to have it like the guy in movie is OVER, but this is another good idea for life,
for a QUIETLY FANTASTIC Life.

oh, another surprise,
I've been stucked with this "Quietly Fantastic" blog name.
It was originated from Kim Edgar's song, named Quietly Fantastic.
which she entitled to her fren. and of course, I liked the song.
The lyrics is available in the first post of mine in this blog.
*Kim Edgar is fren to mayday's stone, that's why I know her.

and also, I've recently FALL FOR OLDIES.
the older the better.
and I do think Carpenter's "Those Good Old Dreams" is simply brilliant.
I can purely listen to it for an afternoon.
and it made me smile.
maybe its the melody,maybe its the lyrics, maybe its the song as a whole,
OR MAYBE, its because my own good old dreams.
I just smile, and let my thoughts drag me back to whichever moments way back.

I guess I've wrote enough now.
time for exercising.
remember? I said I wanna live a healthy lifestyle, and on top of all my "unhealthy habits"
my WEIGHT rank TOP.

of course la, cutting on my weight WILL NEVER EVER mean I stop eating good food.
I mean I will eat less normally, but when it comes to friends meet ups, important events,
OR WHEN AWESOME FOODS PRESENT THEMSELVES,
I will still eat la! *remember? Yes Man."from now onwards,whenever the next opportunity presents itself, say YES to it"

for this kind of chances are quite rare, so i think it would be fine.
I THINK la! I think.

Love surprises.
Love hardworks.
Love health-awaring.
Love living up for myself.
and after all and all, I LOVE LIFE, MY LIFE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...