The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Tuesday 25 May 2010

no picture still !!!! LALALA

I'm not having any specific mood right now.
no mad, no excited. like, NORMAL.
am having a class 45 minutes later. and yesterday as I scroll down my blog, i found that i have not been attaching any pictures lately.

Partly because I'm lazy, Mostly because I'm really lazy. LOL
I re-read the Cape no.7 novel and I cried for it.
The last time I read it, I wasn't that into it,
but this time, I dunno why, I literally laugh and cried reading it.

I guess I don't really understand the story previously.
and now, not to say wholly, I guess I understand quite some of the story.

I love movies. and of course I'd love movies in words as well.

I finished the novel on sunday. The whole yesterday I'm having the images of the story flying around me.
When I was walking to college, I was thinking the funny 茂伯....XD
When I was having lunch, I was thinking bout the feast they had.

a lot la.already half and hour gone d.
too few time for me to list out...

I'm thinking of re-read it again. but I hate it when it end.
Its not like I hate the ending, but I wanna know more.
My biggest wish now, if you were to ask, I will say,
to find an everlasting storybook that keeps on updating for as long as possible.
BUT, the story itself but still be fascinating.

=)
Love Birds.
Love Stories.
Love Movies.
Love Life!!
~人纷飞,爱相随,哪怕用一生去追

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...