The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Monday 24 May 2010

Give me a BREAKKKKKKKKK!!!

I'm quite tired now. It has been quite a tired day.
I dunno why.

I suddenly feel like, "hmm, how good if I can have a break now"
a break.like a real one.
not the fake-5-minutes-but-ask-us-to-try-question-along-the-break kind.

lectures, tutorials, assignments, tests, presentations.
Things are stacking up.
I dunno if I;m ready, and I also dunno how to get ready.
pray lo, i guess, like i always do.
but I'm putting in effort.
I'm trying to build a hardworking personalities.

advance diploma is much harder, but I still don't wanna fail.
so the options i chose, is to study 10times harder!
and wish that lady fortune favors hardwork.

Kiss ENJOYMENT Goodbye.
Its time to fight.

O LA O LA O LA O LA O LA O LA 
O LA O LA O LA O LA O LA O LA 

Have a break, and let the imaginations run, to create a whole new world.
like this: I.M.A.G.I.N.A.T.I.O.N.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...