The story goes this way:

My photo
We are all so alike yet we are totally different.
人生苦短何必念念不忘

Sunday 23 May 2010

wo zhen de bu xiang cheng ren

trying the broadband connection in hostel. ok. quite ok.
so I've had the wrong idea from the whole beginning.
I thought for internet connection, (regardless broadband, streamyx watsoever)
the speed always rank top for considerations.

so I only care about this speed and care nothing bout other.
APPARENTLY, for broadband, we have to consider another BIG MATTER IN THE HOUSE!
the limitations.

I dunno if its my mental affection or what la,
I just think 1.5GB is very very the NOT ENOUGH la...

well, leave it, to what it belongs.

I feel like making a confession, but hor, i dunno what confession I can do.
like I'm lazy for tomorrow's classes? nervous? tired?
lame....

or should i write something about the terrible experience I had in hospital today?
urm, sian, so long......

so end up, I only written some holy craps.
and good night everyone.
I'm learning to limit myself on net-surfing.
for advance diploma need more than pure lucks I used to have in Diploma.

stand up and fight.
Its now, OR NEVER.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...